Homework Help Thread 📚🏫

-casually bookmarks the link-

Is this thread really helpful?

Idrk. I guess! I personally know nothing about all those things you do lol

1 Like

I can tell this thread will be super useful for this school year coming up. Is anyone going to be actually going back to school or is everyone staying online? Either or I think this will be helpful, though. :eyes:

4 Likes

My university will keep as much as possible online but some labs and seminars might be held in school.

Does anyone else listen to this while studying?

It’s an awesome way for me to keep noise out and relax. :wink:

5 Likes

Help, please.

1 Like

Has free classes and stuff for homework help + review, using it for my Independent Study on AP US History. Any resources or help you need?

@Students

1 Like

I’m gonna do physical school :eyes:

I listen to relaxing instrumental music like piano or flute or violin and that stuff

1 Like

Niceee :dizzy: I can listen to anything as long as I don’t know how to sing along because then I start to sing instead of studying :joy: (I think I prefer total silence but if it’s noisy music an block out that noise)

Bump!

Lol guys I really need help.

Okay with this type of problem… ik how to get it to go up and reflect but how tf do I get it to move side to side. Like what do I do to get it to go left or right?
I know with other equations you put the x in parentheses like (x+3) +2 would make it go to the left 3 and up 2, but idk what to do with this one, do i just do the same thing? I’m confuzzled.
@HomeworkHelp
@Students

I also should mention that this is “review” lmao but here I am confused and struggling.

1 Like

@HomeworkHelp

^^^

2 Likes

Thank you lol! I thought I was using the right tag but whelp.

1 Like

Yes, to move it left or right, you put the x in parentheses and add or subtract. Like 1/(x+3) or 1/(x-3) instead of just 1/x

1 Like

Ahh omg thank you you’re a life saver!

1 Like

You’re welcome! It took me a second to double check myself, but I thought that was the case.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I need help with my chemistry homework. I already have two possible answers for this one, I just have to ensure which one of them is the correct one.

Is it 3-amino-5-bromo-1,4-cyclohexadiene carboxylic acid or 1-aceto-3-amino-5-bromo-1,4-hexadiene??

This one is giving me a headache because I’m not sure whether the functional group COOH is a substituent or not.
@Students

2 Likes

Lol is anyone good about finding zeros of a function? I’m confused about checking the zeros lol idk how.

Original problem was p(x)= x to the third, -5x squared, + 2x + 8
How I’m doing it is I find them on calculator first with graphing (got -1, 1, 4) then did synthetic substitution… no problems, got 1, -1, -2 and 0.

Then after this I got a bit confused.

I assume I’m supposed to substitute to check them but idk how.

I saw in my notes something like that so I did this:
(x-4) (x squared + -1x - 2)
I did the quadratic formula to find them and I got -1.906009601 and 2.156009601
So um… wtf? So apparently it’s not -1, it’s negative 2 and I have no idea how to check the 1 to see if it’s a zero…
@HomeworkHelp

3 Likes

Sorry. Terrible at math. I can help with history, though!

1 Like