Are You Afraid Of Death?

Hey guys, are you afraid of death? Strangely, I’m not.

10 Likes

Not really, I’m more afraid of the possible ways I could die :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

Are you afraid of death? :eyes::sparkles:

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk

0 voters

4 Likes

I’m afraid of the pain and what comes after.

10 Likes

I’m not afraid of death :sunglasses:

I’m just scared if I’m gonna have a long and painful death :sleepy:

6 Likes

I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

I’m afraid to die bc I don’t wanna leave my loved ones behind and idk what happens after you die. And I don’t wanna go through the possible pain and suffering before death. I also don’t wanna die anytime soon, bc I haven’t even done anything spectacular with my life yet.

6 Likes

I am afraid of death, whether a loved one dies or me because no matter what happens between these 2 the pain is unbearable. I have these thoughts when i sleep very often and i just cry at the thought of it.

5 Likes

Same

1 Like

I am not afraid of death, I am afraid of… The people I leave behind, what comes after, and maybe the pain…

DeatBump

I’m not afraid of death itself, more about what comes after.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Okay, so the thing is nah, death itself doesn’t scare me at all, not a tiny bit. However, that moment knowing I will die is one of my biggest fears, I want to die abruptly and without it being a long and painful process, more for the people around me than myself tho…

5 Likes

I agreed if it wasn’t for the unknown I would have been dead a long time ago, but since I don’t know what’s out I can’t die.

For example if you die and you end up living in space, on the darker side forever than that would really suck

1 Like

I heavily, heavily believe in a certain afterlife. Which is why I am only really afraid of the pain of death, not the actual afterlife. I used to be though. I used to think, “What if I’m still in my dead body” or “What if there is only darkness?”. But I believe that there is an afterlife not only because of what I have experienced, but because I choose not to be afraid of that. If there is only darkness I will deal with it. No use worrying about it now.

1 Like

I also think there’s an afterlife. And it’s not influence by the number of anime I watch, where the main character dies and gets reborn in a fantasy world! :joy:

1 Like

Lmao. Idk if you know this, but I believe I can talk to ghosts. Mainly because I’ve talked to people’s relatives and gotten very, very specific things that I wouldn’t have been able to just guess or say if I wasn’t talking to them. So yeah, there’s that. But there is this thing in the back of my mind saying, “But what if you’re wrong?”.

1 Like

Interesting. I also have some weird thing, which probably can be scientifically proven but it’s still cool.

So sometimes I have dreams of something happening in the future. Of course I forgot about it since dreams are hard to remember, but than the next week when that thing happened it feels like I’m reliving that dream. Of course this can be called déjà vu but it still feels pretty cool.

I think we all have some awesome table tho, even if it’s unnatural!

1 Like

Yeah that’s cool. I get that too lmao. I had a dream about a murder one time and it happened. (no one in my family or anything don’t worry). Pay attention to dreams that don’t make sense to you. Cuz our brains produce dreams based on our experiences, once our dreams don’t line up with our experiences it could be predicting something.

2 Likes