Are you scared of going to a doctor?

I used to be really scared of going to a doctor when I was younger and I’m still really nervous, but it’s not because of the doctor but because I have to talk to people and explain what’s wrong and I’m really bad at that :sweat_smile:

Are you scared of going to some doctors?

10 Likes

Well sometimes I’ll be sat in the waiting room lile “there’s nothing wrong with me I’m just being stupid and wasting peoples time” then by the time I’ve gone in and said my symptoms I’ve calmed down and been told I’m ill and not wasting anyones time :joy:

I don’t go for like stomach bugs and small stuff though.

2 Likes

I don’t like going to doctors in general and it used to low key stress me but I started going to doctors a whole lot more this year so I’m kind of okay with it now

2 Likes

I have the same reason as well Dx

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all

1 Like

Yes, because doctors love to tell you things you didn’t ask to know, so I’m afraid they’re about to tell me I’m dying or something

2 Likes

Usually no ,but I haven’t been to the doctor alone yet so I think if I would have to go alone . I might be a bit anxious about it.

2 Likes

lol yes~

Needles and blood creep me out haha

2 Likes

Opposite of me :joy:

2 Likes

예 예 예! i get disgusted every time i step into a doctor’s office because they always make me do weird stuff i don’t wanna do. ugh!

1 Like

No, unless it’s the one that sticks that thing up your ----

Then I’d be running for the hills.

3 Likes

Lol I’m scared of this too! Because I’ve legit done that before… I had a headache for a while and it was honestly probably because I wasn’t drinking water but my dad took me in anyway, and the doctor said it was probably because I had water in my ears and it would go away on it’s own… oof.

2 Likes

It does make me anxious because every possible social situation makes me anxious and I have to cry it out before I leave my house but no! I actually never go to the doctors and I know that’s really bad…

3 Likes

For me, I was scared of getting my wisdom teeth out all 4. But unfortunately when every time I eat my mouth is still numb. So I still can’t taste anything.

3 Likes

Nope, but the doctor should be scared of me :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl:

I was scared at a point but now I’m not anymore because they are just trying to help me

2 Likes

I was scared of vaccines as a kid, but that passed now. I’m kinda scared of entering any kind of hospital due to the current situation, but other than that there’s no reason to be afraid.

5 Likes

Closed due to inactivity