Are you scared of horror films?

Personally I love horror but I can’t deal with ghosts because when I go to bed I think that’s it Imma die now but in general I’m not scared during the movie, just in bed afterwards.

I love gory movies but I know people don’t like them and can get quite squeamish :joy:. So do you get scared of horror movies?

13 Likes

No, it makes my skin crawl

1 Like

I’m mainly fascinated by them in some way, like even if it scares me and I actually don’t want to watch I still continue to watch it… So yeah it scares me but that’s also why I enjoy watching them at the same time cause when it’s finished I can easily forget about it again as well…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s why I like them, the babadook freaks me out but I still love watching it.

3 Likes

I hate the gore tbh. I can take the dramatic suspense and scary things but Gore is where I draw the line

1 Like

I love them, but after they end, I am scared to go to the bathroom :eyes:

1 Like

I love horror films so much! And some are quite funny :eyes: (cough American Poltergeist cough)

But when it’s over I can’t go up the stairs without thinking something’s gonna crawl up after me and scream in my face :scream:

1 Like

No, I find them stupid :joy:

Idk, I haven’t watched many horror films yet :sweat_smile:
I once watched an old one with my grandparents but I had to laugh all the time because the dramatic music was funny to me for some reason :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::no_mouth:

1 Like

Same.
Not the grandparent part tho. :rofl:

1 Like

I am not scared but i can’t handle disgusting content in horror films. Like i don’t mind ghosts as long as it’s not too disgusting because in most movies they throw up/spit blood or something…

cough Annabelle 2 cough

Bump.

Not really, unless there is a horror film with a moth in it. I do get a little frightened by jump scares and graphic scenes, but I’m able to sleep during the night, unless it’s an extremely terrifying movie.

1 Like

It’s weird, but I’m the biggest horror fan! I love them all, from creepy, gross stuff to paranormal!
I do love paranormal more, with ghosts and everything! It’s just so entertaining and not scary at all, I usually watch them alone.

1 Like

I thought I was afraid of horror movies until I saw the trailer for one. Turns out I’m not :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

Or maybe I am? I’ve never seen an actual horror movie. Idk :sweat_smile::no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

Once when I was younger, I walked into the room where my parents were watching a horror movie, and they told me to leave because I’d get scared. I didn’t want to be scared so I just left. I guess that’s when I thought I was afraid of horror movies :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Nope I seen most horror movie commercials before but I wanna is say that there real world has real horror story that even better. If you didn’t know the twilight zone there a haunted dumb before you exit the ride in Disney world.

I like horror films but i loveeeee horror games. I like playing them and watching others play them. Especially this youtuber called “Daz games” omg he is so funny when he plays or watches any horror stuff :rofl:

Bump!
I feel like I’m not really scared of horror movies but like I would have to watch them with someone because then if not I would feel like super paranoid maybe? I am not sure haha. Horror movies don’t have that much of an effect on me. Sure they scare me but I usually forget about them anyways :grimacing: :joy:

Nope been watching walking dead for a year. That doesn’t scare me anymore nor of the other films.

Talk about that horror films coming out is the candyman movie coming out and that kinda scary me.

Yes! I get terrified and scream a lot. :see_no_evil: I might watch one together with some friends over Skype or something this evening. Will be fun :sweat_smile:

I don’t know the difference between horror, thrillers and scary movies though.

1 Like