Are you scared of horror films?

I personally choose to not watch that genre.It’s just not my type I watched once one it wasn’t that scary but it scared me when men walked on four like dog with head turned other side lol

1 Like

What? HAHAHA XD

1 Like

Yeaa XDD
Movie is called The Unborn

1 Like

Hehe… sounds weird. Haven’t heard of it though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is creppy :grimacing:

1 Like

1 Like

:heart_eyes::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I used to hide my eyes and plug my ears when my family would play horror movies. Now I can watch them but they can’t be turned up too loud and they can’t be too gorey. I mostly like psychological horror movies.

My mom covered my eyes when we watched Pet Semetary. I was annoyed.

I used to love horror films as a kid, but as I grew older they kinda got super predictable and a bit boring(the plot). Occasionally, a good one is released and I might watch it actually enjoy it, but I don’t actively seek out horror films anymore

1 Like

I’m not really sure if I am. Ive never really watched any

I seen most of the horror movie commercials and I say it doesn’t scare me but unfortunately there are real haunted place in the world that are more scary.

Did you know that the Winchester movie was actually film inside the Winchester house.

Hahahaha! Crap. I’m hungry, and now I want crepes at 12:23 in the morning.

my mum and i watch horror films and laugh

Don’t forget The Nun

1 Like

lol ew no
why’re so many people scared of gore??
i like them :sweat_smile:
ouija and i are a good match

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I’m not personally scared of gore I just find it so unscary sometimes that I wonder why it’s even there like. I love popcorn horror, it can really pass the time, I love gory movies but at the same time I don’t enjoy them enough to wanna watch them all the time.

1 Like

ummm wut- :sweat_smile:

maybe i am a sadist
:eyes:

Grab a bucket of popcorn and let’s watch a really gory meaningless movie to pass the time

1 Like