Ahhh yesss
Know any movies like those?

1 Like

I don’t know if I can say the names of them outside of the RS :joy:

1 Like

:cry:

Why not?

1 Like

Because this is a PG13 forum and I’m scared it’ll seem like I’m promoting non-PG13 content :joy:

1 Like

Ohh alright :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean, I don’t like the gore that much, I don’t mind it. I don’t like them though, the jumpscares don’t scare me and I get angry at the characters cause they’re so stupid.

1 Like

I’m perfectly fine with gore, but I have a severe startle reflex, so…

1 Like

No.

Yes :sob:

I’m extremely terrified of the dark but I love horror and gore films

I absolutely hate horror films especially including creatures that are not real :grinning:
It all started when I first watched the movie Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
shudder

2 Likes

That scared you? That was an awesome movie, even though it was completely different from the books.

Yes, some people get scared of things like that.

2 Likes

I can understand that. Enoch’s doll fight could be creepy to some.

2 Likes

It’s normal to get scared :slightly_smiling_face:
People have a lot of fears, some people can even be scared of stuff like something simple as a rabit.
We all have our fears

2 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

Depends. The slasher horror (or literally any horror with a monster, no) But if that horror is made in a way that it could actually happen. Welp i’m gonna be up all night worrying.

No, not really. Some of them are fun and thrilling to watch, but many of them are too bland and boring for me.

I’m only scared of it when the movie says that it’s “based on true events”. Heck, I’m even afraid of cheap zombie films that say that their film is “based on a true story”. The thought of it happening to me in real life is what scares me :grinning:

I barely ever watch horror films because I’m scared of them :sweat_smile: I don’t think there’s anything about a horror film that doesn’t scare me

@ScreenSloths What about you? Are you scared of horror films?

1 Like