At what age did you first try coffee?

Well…I don’t remember the first time I tried it, but I do remember that I drank a lot in high school. What about you guys? @Foodies

6 Likes

I’m not sure, but the answer probably lies somewhere in the freshman year of my highschool experience. My experience is similar to yours when it comes to coffee. @Ouijaloveletters

3 Likes

I see. Glad to see you.

2 Likes

Thanks, same here!

3 Likes

I can’t remember. But I only drink coffee during mid winter

2 Likes

It’s 12am, and I’m drinking coffee. Send help.

2 Likes

Girl you despise sleep or what? :joy:

3 Likes

Uh…well, I had a bottle of coffee that I didn’t drink earlier. Bad timing, but whatever.

2 Likes

TOKYO GHOUUUUL :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Even better, because coffee.

3 Likes

I have only ever drank the coffee which is mixed with milk and sugar. If we are considering that i would say anywhere from childhood. We either drink tea or coffee in morning and evening along with breakfast/snacks

3 Likes

I can’t handle bitter coffee, so same.

3 Likes

Sometime in elementary school. My mom would give me little sips of her iced coffee and I enjoyed it.

2 Likes
  1. I haven’t had it since.
2 Likes

I have no idea, before high school

3 Likes

I don’t exactly remember, but I do know that when I was 15, I’d buy the instant powdered cappuccino and drink it during breakfast, so I guess I started becoming a habitual coffee drinker at the age of 15.

4 Likes

No one is surprised. We all know you love coffee.

4 Likes

Hahahaha, facts… I couldn’t have coffee during the entire month of February and half of March, and it really sucked. I had gastritis, so coffee irritated the lining of my stomach. But now I can have it again. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I see. I want matcha.

3 Likes

Bump! Also that milk pouring looks like glueee

2 Likes