At what age did you first try coffee?

IT DOES

2 Likes

Again, surprised I never answered this

I was like, 12

But I didn’t like it until I was 16

1 Like

Yeah, it’s about 16 for me as well, but that’s when I tried it too, I think.

I don’t even remember, probably when I was 10 or less?

All I know is that my response then is the same as it is now, Coffee is gross, both in taste and smell.

I think I was 14/15 when I first tried it, but didn’t actually start drinking it regularly and liking it until I was 19 and in uni and needed it to get through my really long and intense days of classes…

1 Like

I was around 5 when I first tried Coffee.

5? That’s quite young. Did you like it?

1 Like

As a 5 year old No, but now I’m 16 and I like it.

1 Like

Makes sense, it’s quite bitter :joy: Random question, how do you like to drink your coffee now? :thinking:

1 Like

It has to be a Frappuccino with caramel, and whipped cream. or it could be an Iced coffee with creamer.

1 Like

Oooh, I dig those choices! Sounds nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

What’s better in your oppion, Starbucks or Big B?

1 Like

Only know Starbucks. It tastes good, but is way too damn expensive for what it is. I have the option to make a similar quality coffee at home for a quarter of the price honestly, sooooo :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I go to Starbucks almost everyday and I get the caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino, or the iced caramel macchiato. but whenever I stay home I make iced coffee for me my sister and my parents.

1 Like

Niceee, I wish I could go to Starbucks every day, but then I would be broke :joy: Home made iced coffee is the best though!

1 Like

I get money for doing chores around the house, which is the only reason why I can go to Starbucks every day, and I agree home made iced coffee is one of my favorite things!

1 Like

Nice!! I go to Starbucks on the weekends. It’s been my go-to story writing place for a few years now.

1 Like

I tried it at 16 because everyone else was drinking it, but I didn’t really like the taste

1 Like

That’s ok, one of my friends don’t like coffee and they prefer tea!

1 Like

That’s really cool!

1 Like