At what age did you first try coffee?

Tbh I don’t like tea either, but that’s nice

1 Like

I’ve never really liked tea, and I personally think water is better than both coffee and tea!

1 Like

I work and probably earn enough money to afford it, but well, then I would have to limit myself on other expenses…
How do you make iced coffee? :eyes:

1 Like

I make coffee put ice in it then I put creamer in it as well as whipped cream, and sometimes I’ll add caramel.

1 Like

Same hereee

1 Like

It’s the best way to have coffee!

1 Like

Sounds rad! What sold me on loving coffee is iced coffee actually. It’s sort of a Vietnamese style iced coffee, with strong coffee, and then condensed milk, a few ice cubs and a bit of cane sugar, that’s like perfect :ok_hand:. Currently however, most of the coffee I drink is just black coffee at work, convenience is important as well and I need my caffeine to function at work :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t take coffee without creamer it’s just gross. Which is why I go to starbucks after school.

3 Likes

Creamer isn’t really a thing here in the Netherlands :joy:

2 Likes

Oh dang, creamer isn’t really a thing in the netherlands!?! When I first read the word netherlands I was thinking about peter pan and Neverland lol!

2 Likes

Oh wait I was replying to the water thing

I don’t drink coffee, the only one i actually like is the one that supposedly tastes like white chocolate and coconut… Basically nothing like actual coffee

1 Like

Oh, I have to admit water is probably better to have then coffee.

1 Like

I want to say I was around 11-13 years old

I know I tried it while on vacation but I didn’t like it

I still don’t drink coffee :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not no, not like it is in the USA. Here you can get creamer, but maybe 1 type without any flavour really. I think in some USA supermarkets there’s an aisle full of them. And lol, it kinda sounds similar I guess :joy:

1 Like

Oh dang!

1 Like

Same! Black coffee just ain’t for me. It’s gotta have either creamer or milk. And sugar.

Or in the wise words of Lil Wayne:
“I don’t have sugar with my coffee. I have coffee with my sugar.”

(He’s a sweet coffee lover, just like me! :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart:)

1 Like

YES

1 Like

Agreed, although I’ve never had milk or sugar with my coffee.

1 Like

Maybe 4 or 5 years old :star_struck:

My parents bought a coffee milk thing and i drank from the carton, they put an alarm on the fridge after that. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I dont remember when i first tried it, but i didnt start drinking coffee regularly until i was like 25 and got an 8-5 job.

2 Likes