Author Fanart Submissions Thread

:pleading_face::green_heart:

You forgot the most important things: what’s her favourite colour, food and animal? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Favourite colour is teal, favourite food is cheesecake and favourite animal is a duck :eyes:

4 Likes

Quack! :duck:
The author should have a duck badge then :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

Cute :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I am tempted to make one…should I maybe do it?

Keep in mind, my drawings are shoulders up.

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

3 Likes

I mean you don’t have anything to lose by posting it and I think a lot of people would love to see some fan art of the author :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s amazing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank youuuu :pleading_face: :sob: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I want as many as possible because it makes me feel good when people draw my character design :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Quack! I have a question before I start my next drawing :eyes::sparkles: Is the author good at baking? :eyes::sparkles:

And can you give us more details about what the author likes/dislikes and what she’s good/bad at, so I’ll know what to draw next, please? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

The Author is pretty good at baking, cooking and frying. She may not be the best but she enjoys it!

She loves reading, writing and watching TV. She loves anime and manga too because it helps her get inspired for her writing! She isn’t that big on gaming, but she does enjoy watching let’s plays.

She gets scared easily, but still loves horror!

She’s really clumsy but very dextrous with a pen. She can do flips and spins with the pen in one hand, that kinda thing. But she bumps into waist-high fences.

She doesn’t care about her hair all that much, just keeping it healthy, which is why it’s always so wild. But she does care a lot about fashion. That’s why she looks so spiffy in her tie!

She doesn’t like alcohol very much, or fizzy drinks, but drinks a lot of water.

She can play the piano pretty well

6 Likes

And tea :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes she lives on green tea :eyes:

3 Likes

Sooo cute(ik ik im late to the party v.v sorry…)

1 Like

This arts so beautiful as always TuT

1 Like

You’re never late, Willow :pleading_face:

1 Like

Here is mine ew:

8 Likes

Your still kind v.v

Thank you

1 Like

Creating this makes me want to cry because nothing seems to turn out the way I imagined it… :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

If anyone knows how to draw cookies or b00bs, please let me know, because I wasted way too much time trying to draw some cookies and they all turned out so bad that I deleted them :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:
(Ignore the white parts in the eyes, it’s just so she won’t look so dead while I’m drawing her :eyes::green_heart:)

4 Likes