Author Fanart Submissions Thread

Want me to do tutorials on bewbees? :thinking:

I’m loving it so far

2 Likes

Oui :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Thank you :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll have it up… Sometime. And I’ll tag you.

You’re welcome

2 Likes

When exactly? :pleading_face:
Should I draw something else while I wait for it? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

And can you create a tutorial for drawing cookies too? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Or it could just be for future. idk. I don’t draw enough

I dunno how to draw cookies, I’d just use reference

2 Likes

Draw more then :eyes::eyes::green_heart::smiley_cat:

I’ll try that :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Update on this: I ended up getting distracted and scrolled through social media for no reason for two hours, so I only finished the basic outline, the basic colours and the hair and skin shading :eyes::sparkles: I’m trying another shading technique (no blurring or blending, so it won’t take that long for me to shade anymore) and I don’t know what to think of it because it looks good and bad to me at the same time :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
And it’s only a screenshot because I don’t want to waste phone space to download an unfinished art piece :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
I’ll probably try to add some more details to the cookies once I get to them :eyes::sparkles:

(If it wasn’t clear already: she’s making forum cookies :cookie::eyes::eyes::green_heart::smiley_cat:)
(Question for Deluge: are the clothing colours fine this way? I wasn’t sure which combination I should pick, so I went with purple and dark grey/black :eyes::eyes::green_heart:)

6 Likes

It looks amaziing!

1 Like

I’m just passing through artist.I hope she love it.=)

10 Likes

That looks SO good!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Ooooh :eyes:

Nice, nice

3 Likes

Done :eyes::green_heart:
Not my worst one but not the best one either :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

versions without white outline

8 Likes

So cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I was bored, so I created another one :eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

other versions with speech bubbles

ibis almost crashed because of the canvas size I had to use to put a speech bubble next to it :smiley_cat::green_heart:

10 Likes

I love it and the duck is super cute! :heart_eyes: (You’re improving sooo much!)

4 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Bump!
I made one with the Author getting sucked into a book idea. This is my submission for merch(?) btw.

5 trillion other versions

11 Likes

Oooooh!

I looooove it! :heart_eyes: Thank you!!

4 Likes

LOVE IT

5 Likes