Bad exam experiences

Eek! That sucks.

1 Like

Pretty much every math exam in high school so far. Not only do we have 45 minutes for a 2 page exam with long equations, but the teacher also comes like 10 minutes late :grinning::hocho: Worst part is, I get really stressed and end up forgetting everything, so I’ve never gotten an A :sob:

And what does she say to us? YoU sHouLd"Ve StUDieD, I sOlvEd ThiS iN 10 miNuTeS

3 Likes

This is so accurate, math exams always stressed me out. Because if a little sum goes wrong, the whole exercise is wrong!

2 Likes

I had a nosebleed in a maths exam

1 Like

I can memorise long math equations but I mess up at subtraction :star_struck::gun:

1 Like

I almost had a meltdown while doing the Math section of my SAT

I cried yesterday because I couldn’t get into my test then was having problems with the proctor lady.

1 Like

The day I took my second ACT test. I literally forgot how to write capital I’s in cursive. Since you have to write in cursive for the first part on the front. I didn’t do well on the second one which I got a 16 but the first time I got an 18. I took this test a year after High School.

1 Like

Oh I just remembered another one. It was during middle school which it was either 7th grade or 8th grade. I broke my right pinkie during a excercise event the school held each year. I cracked the finger closes to the right pinkie and also cracked the same two fingers on my left hand. I had to take my end of the year exams with casts on both hands.

Wait, how could you write?

1 Like

I couldn’t really write! Luckily the exams were all fill in the circle exams. I had to have someone help me with my english and math exam if I remember correctly. The cast allowed me to use my thumbs and pointer fingers but only enough to hold a pencil straight.

I was livid with the school nurse during that time. I told her I broke my pinkie but she wouldn’t believe me. I could only move the finger up and down. I couldn’t bend it at all. She sent me home on the bus which I was crying from the pain. By the time I got home my whole finger was purple.

Oh my god

1 Like

Yep, I went to the bone and joint clinic that day. I will never play kickball again.

let’s just say that I ruined a chair or two

Oof.

1 Like

We had a science test on the last day of school and it was last period so everybody just shared the answers

I wouldn’t say this was a bad exam experience but anyways. This took a test 3 or 4 weeks ago and basically I got a passing grade (26.5/40 so 66.5 percent ) and when we were double checking our marks my teacher said she was disapointed in me even tho I got a passing grade. I’m usually top of the class in science but I was very distracted when we were learning that topic but my distraction was way more important then me knowing what a freaking cell wall was.

Not my experience but in one of my chartered accountant exams (so this is after uni), someone’s water broke :rofl:

Yep! :rofl:

I haven’t had any other bad experiences.