Barbie Movie Tier List

I think I watched most of them but it’s too long ago so I don’t really remember anything besides mariposa and the nutcracker which I both liked :thinking:

3 Likes

I have watched ALL of these and i loved ALL of these, ohhh nostalgia hit me :star_struck:

3 Likes

I remember when I used to watch all of the Barbie: Life In The Dream House episodes.

4 Likes

I watched like a whole season of that :eyes:

2 Likes

:billed_cap:

Nutcracker can’t be that low :no_good_woman:t2:

4 Likes

I personally like the swan and yes it is a rip off but ya know.

12 princesses is my all time favourite no wait… The repunzel one no… wait… Gahhh… I love all the old and some of the new ones are pretty good.

Oh and I love princess school.

And 3 musketeers was amazing.

I. Love. That. Movie!

And I need to watch the princess and the pauper.

I watched some of the fairytopia ones.

I watched them all like fifty times.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all of these are free on Amazon for Prime members… (I’m a Prime member) so does anybody want me to watch all of these and then rate them again?

3 Likes

If u want

1 Like

Wait, there was a tv show? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: how did I not know about that?

1 Like

I can try to do that! I’m prime memeber as well.

2 Likes

Did you know that there is 8 sequels to the Swan Princess Movie?

1 Like

Wtf?

2 Likes

Yep, I figured that out this year. The production company has still been making sequels including the one that was made this year. I have been meaning to watch them to be honest.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Wat-

1 Like

Yep, I know. It’s shocking.

1 Like

I certainly admire your passion

4 Likes

I’ll probably watch all the movies again and be like ehhhh… nevermind… I do remember them being really good though, but I’ll have to watch and see.

5 Likes

I’ve got a question for y’all: Are you a barbie girl? :thinking:

4 Likes

nope lmao

3 Likes