Beverly Shores | Official Thread

Beck rolled her eyes at Silas words, letting out a deep breath. “If that were true, you still asked me in the most disrespectful way possible.” She definitely felt as if Silas was being rude on purpose but was trying to make her look crazy. “Yes, a lot of people drink in Beverly Shores but that’s different from being an alcoholic but sure, I’ll take your word for it that you weren’t being disrespectful.” She added sarcastically.

“Actually Miles was the unprofessional one, but I don’t know why I’m explaining this to you. I’m guessing you guys are friends.” She made a sarcastic smile then got out of her seat, putting her purse on her shoulder. “You know you seemed like a cool chick but Josie was definitely right about you. You probably did say some snarky stuff on the radio about her. Don’t become another Miles sweetheart.” She smiled and left. Did that sound like a threat? Maybe.

While speed walking towards the bar, she bumped into someone. “Oof sorry.” She gasped at the drink almost being spilled on both of them.

@Kristi - Silas
@Tina.G - Shaun
@CerealKiller - Miles mentioned

3 Likes