Beverly Shores|Signups

He is having a drink but it’s non alcoholic (I didn’t say which drink, just that he drank and that it wasn’t alcoholic)

1 Like

Interesting :eyes:

1 Like

Okay I decided he’s having lemonade

1 Like

Fr

2 Likes

Omg but Ravi! <3!!!

2 Likes

Girl leave him alone😭

4 Likes

Damn bro is inquisitive today

2 Likes

HAHHAHAHA

3 Likes

I’m not denying Ravi’s fc is stunning tooooo

2 Likes

New interaction
So many details I wanna get right :sob:

2 Likes

The contrast between my characters
It’s also so visible in their posts and the colours

Doug: Black and white
Ravi: Red, orange and yellow

:sob:

1 Like

jus curious are u in light mode or dark mode

2 Likes

I can tell her dress is gorgeous but not too extravagant and not at all ridiculuous (not like Faust’s outfit at all)

Same as Rowan, he’d order a beer or a cocktail or a shot if it weren’t for trying to get Isabella to think before she drinks that vile drink she ordered

Aww, that’s so sweet!

1 Like

Really? To me it looks grey and black (grey background and black text)

Also I L-O-V-E using a background color and text color for characters, I might need to switch back to that, I loved using it with Paris

1 Like

Dark
But you made me try and see how it looks in light mode and my eyes are hurting now

1 Like

lmaodnfkgkrh

1 Like

Which mode are you in

And yes if you do it well using a background colour can just look fun and also make it readable across the different themes

1 Like

For anyone who can handle this
You’re crazy

1 Like

This is how I meant it to look, like how I intended the colour vibes
But quite interesting how I think in light mode especially Doug’s comes across so differently

1 Like

How you’re describing it is so accurate to how I meant it. Like it’s extravagant but still very much genuine to her. Extravagant in the sense that I imagine her to carry the dress instead of the dress carrying her

Interesting for sure they have that sort of in common

She’s quite a sweet girl, but also very very confident. Like social anxiety doesn’t seem to exist for her and like it shows, she has absolutely no problem just approaching strangers :joy: