Beverly Shores|Signups

Thissss
Also when you’re replying in particularly long posts it’s a bit intimidating to come up with what you want to say quickly
And then if the character is very complex you have to get their behavior just right too

4 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Ahhh, I’m unsure, do i spend tonight developing my characters and making slides for them, or do I watch what might be one of the most interesting games for the euro cup (Italy-Spain)? Or do I just turn on the tv in my room on the background and do the character creation simultaneously?

1 Like

About that discussion how structured and prepared to be, I honestly sort of just wing it my posts, sure I try to keep everything that happened and the planning in mind, but I enjoy just having a bit more freedom.
When I was writing a book, I was overly structured and that also feels limiting in a sense

3 Likes

That’s what I would do, but there’s no pressure to make the characters tonight

2 Likes

tea trouble in paradise

wooh

This family dramatic as hell omg

4 Likes

Extremely

2 Likes

Why do for the fc slides I have such specific pictures of my characters in mind that it’s always tough for me to let others decide :sob:

3 Likes

I mean you can send us the ideas

we’ll add the pictures you want

4 Likes

Okay, okay.
That would be very much appreciated by the perfectionist in me :joy:

3 Likes

Also, I’m trying to work on the characters, but the football game is so interesting I keep getting distracted by it

3 Likes

Emi picked the wrong day to come back :joy:

Sunny is so done with men rn

5 Likes

:sob:

welp better earlier than never

2 Likes

I
Am

2 Likes

I’m also watching it! Still 0:0 though

1 Like