Beverly Shores|Signups

If any of y’all have any movies your characters have been in that would possibly include Kimberly or Nicholas, they’re both free for roles!

Kimberly would be in anything in the horror genre. (potentially thriller/mystery too, but if its horror sign her up) Her first big role was around 2015-2016

Then Nicholas is up for any role. His acting career started somewhere around 2016-2018 (basically 1-2 years after Kimberly started getting notable roles)

5 Likes

Would Kimberly be in an action/thriller?

5 Likes

I have a series on the wiki that started in 2015 to 2018, that still has plenty of roles left. It’s called Shadow City

4 Likes

You can always get a mixture for one of your characters … Like a white suit with a lot of gold details … Plus gold mind look the best of Rosemary, no?

2 Likes

I was thinking Dave and Helen arrive together, maybe Tommy and Helen can talk when Dave interact somebody else

2 Likes

Potentially. Mainly if it’s something more tied to horror. (She’s very much a scream queen, and most of her roles early roles I feel like were probably horror genre) but if it’s something with a unique concept to it, she’d be interested too though.

3 Likes

Gotcha

:thinking:
It’s right at the beginning of both of their careers. So maybe one of the roles for later in the series would work as one of Nicholas’s earliest roles

2 Likes

There are cameos and recurring roles. But I’ll be creating some more this week

2 Likes

Does that mean she’s approachable for Dave?

3 Likes

My cutie

4 Likes

WOW! I see how it is. (silently cries for character but also laughs for the drama) There’s going to be sooo much drama in this RP! (smirk)

3 Likes

Woow how did you know :pensive::pensive::pensive:

BUT IT MEANS SAINTS SO LIKE

Her fc is mixedd

:sob::sob::sob:

I see him as wearing something ugly

Maybe it’s an excuse not to waste time finding outfits for a guy
There’s no good ones anywhereee
I found the other 2 immediately but Isaac?? Nothing

Hi
Yes

It was 4:20 am

I got red for her

She has a red dress, white scarf jacket thing (how do you call that) and gold jewelry but those aren’t on the picture

2 Likes

Hey, I’m gonna start working on Sanders’ (LySander) nameplate so we can RP in about 30 mins having them enter together … Wanna start?

1 Like

I can help, you need something gold right?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to rp so soon

I don’t have banners, I need to submit my other character and I need to respond to other rps too before I start here :sob:

I’m a bit behind, I don’t even have awards, stats, socials or general slides

Mayybe? But I need to figure out his style too

1 Like

Oh darn! I forgot socials!

2 Likes

Okay, here are some things that might help you with that

2 Likes

are there relationship slides @kristi @raviola

7 Likes

Faust is finished

FaustCampion

Is the second option better? I don’t think so, nut I wanna know your opinion