Beverly Shores|Signups

Sorry. I like it, I do.
The only thing I don’t understand is what the point of creating the shows on the wiki and such. (confused) 'Cause isn’t this the same as that but with this info.

I thought this was more a thing that can link those films and series in a list and next to have what roles are still needed/available?

Yeah, the rating is cool. It’s like a Rotten Tomatoes rating. HAHA. Just need the number of reviews its had

2 Likes

Ohhhh so
You wanted links to the wikis?

1 Like

Well the one on the wiki is more detailed

the synopsis is bigger, and all that. You can put how the critic reviewed it on the wiki, and its run tim

and I feel like the little not very detailed movie/TV show stats on the slides that IXY did will also help us in knowing with movies or shows are available for characters to starr in as it’s all in one place

6 Likes

It’s also the same way that even though people have personal character slides and even though we have the FaceClaims, we still use the wiki and put our actors, musicians, bodyguards, managers etc in there.

The wiki is the most detailed with all of the information

and the normal slides are the basic ones that have everything in one place-making it more accessible . In my opinion it’s a matter of accessibility

7 Likes

Yesssss

2 Likes

yeah i guess it’s just about what you prefer checking
for me i will literally spend hours scrolling through everyone’s wiki pages lol

7 Likes

I completely forgot wikis exist :sob: I need to add those too

5 Likes

translation: i use the wiki to avoid actual planning and writing posts xxx

6 Likes

I love the wikiiiii I just personally struggle with it :sob::sob: so the slides can serve as a directory? For what to look for on the wiki

5 Likes

I do sometimes cos I’m not good at them

4 Likes

yes!! it’s also fun to add trivia (which I recommend, y’all ADD YOUR CHARACTERS TRIVIA so we can also have fun little games involving guess the celeb or something)

4 Likes

Same

But I mostly get caught up with personal slides and general, social, then outfits, posts and I just completely forget wikis :sob: I haven’t learnt how they work properly

4 Likes

i can help if u need

i think i just like it because i love a bit of coding AND it makes the rp feel like an actual tv show to me because i alwaysss look at wikis for tv shows and movies i watch

4 Likes

Yeah, as well as role availability. That’s why I thought a post here was better.

For example:

Film Year released leads support extra director producer Muso
Spectrum 2012 No 2 No 1? 1? want
- - - - - - -

Something like this, one for films and another series. And it’s an editable post to change. Writing the number of roles that need filling in the film.

2 Likes

if you have any troubles with wiki

you can always ask me or the gracious @/novella who was the one who made the wiki and is very good at it :heart:

i’m always willing to help with anything and if you have any questions dm me

4 Likes

Thank youuu

3 Likes

sameee

1 Like

YESS this same

I love the wikis cause it makes an RP feel like an actual fandom that we are part of, looking at the celebs information. The wikis help create the allure of ‘hollywood’ a lot in my opinion. Thank you for the wikis Ella :heart:

5 Likes

I know html so wikis shouldn’t be that hard

2 Likes