Beverly Shores|Signups

yess i can defo help i can add your chars on if they haven’t been already !!
i tried to put all of them on but its so long to do it all at once lol

2 Likes

I’m not saying I don’t like it. I do. I love the wikis too, they’re fun.
I was only explaining that I didn’t think I came across what I was asking, and was trying to explain. Have an example below.

1 Like

Thank youu

I think I’ll manage to add them since I did ones for NH
I just need to find time

2 Likes

Moreover if you need any help or have any suggestions for the RP (dm me or @raviola for help and use the suggestion box for suggestions)

4 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::heart:
i just have too much time on my hands that’s all

5 Likes

No no I do get the part that you love wikis, I’ve scrolled through the media tab and i’ve seen you’ve done some great work on the wikis. I was just more trying to explain why though we have a wiki page, we also have the Beverly stats 2.0 lol!!

You wanted a wiki post here right?

like this?

you can make it wiki and i’ll like it in the main thread

3 Likes

when I get back home I will get a round of Responses out. I’m almost down with the personal slides

2 Likes

and we love that so much aaah thank youuu

3 Likes

I get what your saying
tbf i kind of did a similar thing on the wiki where Cameron had a table of movies and tv shows she has
and ive said guys put your characters down on any of them

3 Likes

Awww, thanks. It’s not as good as some of the other pages on there. WOW. You guys are pros. … But yeah, I get that. I still haven’t done my stats and I need to. Eek.

Yeah. Just something to track all the films with available roles and stuff since people keep asking here. I thought it might be easier to link them for people to search than asking others when they’re not online and might miss it with how much chat there is.

I would but I wouldn’t want to get in the. Ravi said no and I don’t want to step on toes.

3 Likes

Also @BeverlyShores residents for those who love the wiki pages or want to try to learn to use them. To give a better feel and experience in the RP, i’ll recommend having a summary of your interactions on the wiki

like ‘Thanksgiving Yactch party’ then write what happened there, all the secrets spilled etc

10 Likes

Yeah, I saw that. Thought it was cool and stole it from you to use on mine. I hope you don’t mind. I’m still learning and your pages are awesome.

3 Likes

Of course not !! everything i have put on there i have stolen from actual tv show/movie wikis lol

6 Likes

yeah that would be really helpful!!

I’ll just link it myself :heart: so can you make it wiki and i’ll link it please

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about wiki. Haha how do you do it?

3 Likes

I checked out the wiki pages and they are amazing! I love that stuff and always use Wiki’s for shows and movies

4 Likes

Thanks. HAHAHA. Yeah, you’re better than me. I tried doing that and got confused, so bailed on the plan.

2 Likes

most of it is just copying and pasting from other people wiki’s post to make it easier

some help pages for the lost and confused:

you’ll have to create an account as well to be able to edit btw

5 Likes

Ok i need this cause wikis are hard for me

2 Likes

Thanks lol I will check these out when I get home.

I’m still working on Isabella’s movie posters as well as my personal slides.

2 Likes