Beverly Shores|Signups

@Madilfill what’s Callan doing rn

2 Likes

What made her think Dave likes them? Unless you meant to write Tommy and just wrote it wrong.

Don’t know if its they/them or any other pronoun

3 Likes

Should we make a car accident or have somebody get caught driving drunk?

5 Likes

I think this is a good idea. lol

2 Likes

I meant Tommy :sob::sob::raised_hand:

3 Likes

I must admit. I’m loving this Tommy post I’m working on. Hope you and @CrazyCaliope love it too.

3 Likes

I could see tommy doing this right now. haha

2 Likes

Tommy? He’d orobably be the one to disuade celebs from driving drunk

2 Likes

yess then drives drunk himself.

3 Likes

Tbh I think Tommy is better than that, smarter, plus he’s not a celebrity, you often hear about a celeb getting pulled over for driving drunk but not their managers

2 Likes

True

2 Likes

Ooo what if something happens to Isabella at the party and it upsets her then she gets drunk and drives?

1 Like

I was kicking my feet and giggling that whole Tommy post!
Loved it!! :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Yay

1 Like

@Littlefeets hey did you forget that Nicholas and Rowan were talking? Or should I just delete that post and write a new one where he joins Isabella?

I didn’t forget, I just haven’t had the chance to post yet for any of my characters.

So if you want to change it so he talks to someone else instead, that’s fine

2 Likes

Alright, my 4th character, Katherine is finally submitted!

5 Likes

Oh no, if you’re busy I’m fine with waiting, I just saw how you didn’t like the post to let me know you got the notification or mentioned it anytime after, so I thought you either forgot about it and didn’t answer or lost interest OR you didn’t get the notification and were wondering ‘Why didn’t Rowan post yet?’,
Ofc if you were busy I’m fine with waiting, I just didn’t know if eventually you were going to respond

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got the post bookmarked. I just had other things to work on first. My replies aren’t usually quick though, so keep that in mind, that if you want more frequent replies rping with someone else is a better idea.

3 Likes

Yes somebody do it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes