which slides

1 Like

It’s all @Kristi

2 Likes

character ones like personal

1 Like

Last one is on the 21st of this month.

2 Likes

Yeah but, the drama I created is mostly due to the staff not the celeb, so I’d still preffer to make a staff member

1 Like

I just don’t know what reasoning there would be for a nanny to be anything more than an NPC.
Because even if they did get to attend events and such with the celeb that hired them, they’d be focused on their job, not socializing. And honestly, even the celebs that are nice would have more important people to talk to anyway.

3 Likes

Indeed besides you ever hardly hear of a celeb nanny, like how many people know the names of the nanny of a celeb?

We know , well at least I know Beyonce bodyguard name because he’s always with her 24/7- Julius, Anna Loginova, CHuck ito, Reshawn Davis, Peter van der Vee

3 Likes

I cant name one celeb nanny because celeb nannies are more private stuff

no one really says ‘oh hello LMAO so the person watching my kids cleaning my house is named Emily Verdanfrog’

2 Likes

Honestly from my point of view, I’d say the ideas related to a nanny that you’ve been suggesting would be drama for the celeb just as much or more.
While a nanny would be part of it, it would have more impact on the celeb.
It could be a celeb’s secret, and they have their reputation and career to think about. It could potentially have lasting repercussions if it’s bad enough. While for the nanny, if something happens, they just get fired and wouldn’t be discussed again.

2 Likes

If you don’t have time for a celeb, then you probably don’t have time for a staff character either.

5 Likes

I mean a body guard would be about the same though right as a nanny? so why not just do that.

1 Like

Oh you’re gooddddd
We still have time before this starts anyway
Tho I do want to be quick

1 Like

Well Celebs have some sort of points they have to do and stuff, and the Staff don’t have to. I don’t have the time nor the will to do something like that since I don’t like or want to do points stuff, and doing that would require treating this RP like a chore more than a passtime which requires time to get the will to do it.
I think for me personally celebs would take up a lot more time than the staff would

I mean, as Ixy and Kristi said about the points system.

And from what I understand, it’s optional. You don’t have to make your character follow the ideas they give. So really unless you’re trying really, really hard to have them get those points, it’s not much more of a commitment than a staff.

3 Likes

Yes that was the idea

2 Likes

I was just never fond of making super rich characters, unless I make a celeb that’s poor as f, I’m not interested … OHH Could I do that? Somebody who is famous but broke, scraping by hoping there would be food at the place where they’re going? This guy/girl is just famous for being the worst singer/ for making the worst statements, for being the best at picking career ruining scripts! Oh I would love that!

2 Likes