Bisexuality vs. Pansexuality

I hear many people who have different opinions about this, apparently the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality is a lowkey controversial topic depends who you ask
Bisexuality is being attracted to both genders, and pansexuality is being attracted regardless of gender.
And the topic of transgender people kind of gets confused in the middle

• do you consider yourselves bi/pan?
  • if you are, do you include trans people in that?
  • what do you think about the supposed difference between the two?

@Discussions

7 Likes

Not as of now but I’m usually pansexual. My sexuality wanted to be a [Redacted] though so I’ve been gay for like a month.

I thought bisexuality was male and female then pansexuality was all of the genders.

4 Likes

Technically yeah
But I personally consider myself bi but I also don’t cross out transgender people , because I just consider them as the gender they say they are.
You’re a mtf trans, so I just consider you a female 100%
But it depends on the person, many people don’t agree with me

6 Likes

I do the same!

2 Likes

I thought that bisexuality was male and female while pansexuality is everything, but then some bi accounts I’ve seen say that isn’t the case? That bi people can also be attracted to nb people? But then if that’s true, what’s the difference between bisexuality and oansexuality?

2 Likes

Pansexual screaming

2 Likes

I would consider myself bisexual (maybe?)

no.

Pansexual people are attracted to transgender people, while bisexuals are attracted to cisgender males and females.

Nope, I’m not either.
From my understanding, the difference is that Pansexual includes an attraction to those who are not identified as male or female. Bisexual individuals are attracted to males and females, which may include transgender, mtf or ftm, individuals, but not non-binary etc. individuals. Pansexual individuals are attracted to everyone regardless of gender.

• im fluid drip drop
  • yes bb
  • i rlly dgaf, like you label yourself wat-eva u comfable wif, i respecc u, and if u like me and i like u das chile

i really dont understand what sexual orientation has to do with gender and i think yall just like the security of there being a category for erryting. also there arent two genders h*e

hello

2 Likes

THE WHOLE SEXUAL ORIENTATION SH*T IS DUMB
ion care if ur attracted to pans, or demi- lovatos, you be whoever you wanna be

if you wanna be a dog, woof

if you wanna be a furry… im judging you from a distance with love in my heart

bi vs pan is just wasting time bcos really, nothing exists until we say it does. so peace and love.

5 Likes

Preach

2 Likes

Yes, exactly

Not anymore, but I used to.

I never really thought about it at the time.

Bisexuality is attraction to two genders, pansexuality is attraction to more than two.

What are you now, if you ok saying?

I’m a trixic, which is a non-binary person who’s attracted to women. About half way through tenth grade I realized that I’m not attracted to men whatsoever.

Ok. So, you’re a non binary lesbian, essentially.

Basically, yeah.

Ah, cool. I already said my sexuality

I consider myself bi-curious

Of course

I think there’s a difference. But, to be honest, just love whoever you want (as long as it’s legal). If you prefer to be labeled - cool, if you don’t - cool!

[quote=“CerealKiller, post:1, topic:12104”]

• do you consider yourselves bi/pan? Yes, I’m Pan.
  • if you are, do you include trans people in that? Yes, of course! One of my non binary friends is Pan
  • what do you think about the supposed difference between the two? Bi means you like two genders, Pan means you like all. No, we’re not attracted to kitchenware, please stop asking.