Bisexuality vs. Pansexuality

Bisexuality literally means two genders that someone can be attracted to. I suppose what they’re saying is they’re attracted to two genders and non-binary takes up one of them.

“Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or to more than one sex or gender

I hope that helps!

1 Like

That sounds about right

1 Like

I think this is where people start to get confused, saying bisexuality = male and female. Traditionally, yes, most people who are bisexual only are attracted to male and female. But bisexuality literally means attraction to two genders. So that could mean non-binary and females, male or female, or whatever combination of two genders there are. Pansexuality - pan meaning all - literally means attraction to all regardless of gender or someone who’s attracted to more than two genders. So yes, a bisexual indvidual could be attracted to transgender people, depending on their outlook. They can be attracted to them because they find them male/female regardless or they couldn’t be attracted to them because they’re attracted to cisgendered males or females. Bisexuality on it’s own is a complex and slightly controversial topic though and this is my outlook on it.

3 Likes

Most of the time they’re talking about male, female and nb tho
Does three (or more) genders make you pansexual?

1 Like

Really :thinking: Hm, that’s not bisexuality then.

I believe so, that’s what I think especially as there isn’t a sexuality for being attracted to more than two but not all genders…

1 Like

Well alrighty

Like I literally just read a comment saying that bisexuality and pansexuality are the same thing, and the definition of pansexuality is biphobic. <.<

1 Like

:rofl: I swear some people are either stupid or just like to start things

1 Like

sdwefg righttt like what
Multiple people agreed tho too and I just confusion

1 Like

Technically…

Ugh, nope.

HAHA mood

1 Like

:eyes: It’s about what you’re romantically/sexually attracted to

:eyes:

I- :sob:

lmfaoooo alrighty then

dumb
romance is so 20th century

you heard me, *looks over at everyone in the thread w us * shoo

1 Like

No wtf

I am pan, I dont care about the gender, I dont even care about looks, all their matter is personality.

Looks matter a little for me. Probably 50/0. I probably sound really snobbish right now. Oops…

Don’t attack me

Nah I do agree with you kinda
Less than 50 tho . Maybe 20-30

I mean, if you’re the sexiest person alive, but you’re also the biggest aššhole, that’s that’s going to be a no.

Exactly