Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

:angry::angry:

”NOOO”

nod nod sad

1 Like

Jezebel:
Okaaayyy that’s a lot of questions in one, but yes, me and Chase. He is an actor, and no it wasn’t love at first sight. No wedding plans at this point. We’re taking it one step at a time. Laurel seems to like him I think. About as much as any 16 year old can like her mother’s boyfriend, I guess.

Jezebel:
Yeah, we hadn’t really talked since the reunion. I mean, it had been 10 years since we talked before that, so it wasn’t something that was new, but it was different in a way too. I did hear about the divorce, and I was sorry to see that they couldn’t work. Jordan always seemed to be really happy with her, and I always wanted him to be happy. There’s not much I can really say about him taking a step back. Jordan is talented, and that talent should be seen, but I do understand him needing that space for a break.

Jezebel:
We did talk, and it was mainly just catching up.

Jezebel:
It’s been nice talking to Jordan again. We’ve started getting back to a better place again.

Jezebel:
It’s nice that he approves I guess. Jordan is the kind of person where if he saw a problem with my relationship it’d be concerning.

Jezebel:
I can’t say it doesn’t… no matter what, Jordan always has, and always will have a piece of my heart.

Jezebel:
I have.

Jezebel:
I did, and I’m glad to see that Jordan has been putting his amazing talent to use, but he deserves the credit for those amazing songs.

Jezebel:
It’s a good song

1 Like

YOU MISSED QUESTIONS JEZ

1. When/ How did you meet and start dating?
  2. Did he initiate it? Did you?
  3. Did someone set you up?
  4. How does he feel about Laurel?
  5. How’s the sex?
  6. How many men have you slept with at this point?

But catching up after like 10 years. That must have been good right? How long did you talk for?

Did you miss him? I mean before dating, you two were friends (even if he had a crush on you) so you must have missed that feeling?

Exactly. Clearly chase is a good guy. You should lock him down.

But he’s protecting Sadie. You know how his fans can be

That was one of the ones he wrote

Dorian (when Shay is 18)

1. Hi Dori, so you’ve been living in London for a while now. Thoughts? Do you miss Miami? Miss Beryl?
  2. Your little ones are 7 and 8 now right? How is that going? 4 little ones in your house?
  3. How’s Grayson? :stuck_out_tongue: If he succeeded Noah and Sophia shouldn’t exist
  4. NOw are you regretting putting Shay in an all girl school? You’re the only eye candy they have.
  5. So since you’re back doing soccer - do you play or do you coach? And what team? England? How much are they paying you?
  6. Still have your abs?
  7. How’s your relationship with Shay now that she’s older?
  8. So Shay’s graduating from high school soon huh? Since Oxford is so close by - is she going to live on campus/apartment/or commute from home?
  9. Is shay a good driver? You taught her right? I hope Jess didn’t… (OMG DRIVING TEACHING MISC PLEASE. Do all the kids :stuck_out_tongue: )
  10. How is driving in London, Dorian? We know Jess always uses the excuse that she’s a terrible driver because american’s drive on the wrong side of the road. Was it hard for you to alter your driving style?
  11. Is Jess a better driver in London?
  12. So you’ve been married for a looong time. Are you still happy?

@astxrism

1 Like

This Dori

1. Do kids want to go to the store with you often?
  2. Are you always the one to go to the store? Does Jess not come with you? Is that because she keeps adding things to the cart if she comes?
  3. How pregnant is Jess right now? Close to having the twins?
  4. So after being married for 9 years, you know her store order pretty well huh?
  5. Is a new fear of yours that Jess goes into labor and doesn’t tell you because she wants food?
  6. So… seeing your old coach. Why didn’t you introduce him to your kids :frowning:
  7. Is “Look Cookies” your go to distraction method for your kids?
  8. Don’t you miss your coach? It was because of him that you became a soccer star
  9. At least listen to his reasoning why he did it :triumph:

@astxrism

1 Like

Hi Kai, When aria’s like 5

1. What’s your favorite thing about Aria?
  2. So she’s staying Aria Pierce and your new son will be Tobias Pierce huh? Are you hurt that Jess doesn’t want your last name for your kids?
  3. Have you taken care of Aria when she was really sick (misc material)
  4. Have you found a job yet or gotten accepted to a college yet?
  5. Have you talked to your brothers or sisters since living with Jess?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Jezebel:
We haven’t been together that long, and we were at the same event and just came across each other really.

Jezebel:
He did ask me out, but whether or not someone else pushed him my way, you have to ask him.

Jezebel:
He likes Laurel, but I don’t know if he’s really sure about where he fits with her, or she fits things for him. Its not the same as coming into a relationship with a young child involved, she’s a teenager, so that’s harder in a way.

Jezebel:
Really? You have to ask about that?

Jezebel:
That is not important.

Jezebel:
Before then, really the only time we had talked since high school was at the reunion… which was a different story in itself, so since we last really talked it had been, I think 16 years now, which seems unreal. I don’t even know how long we actually talked, but it was a long time, and it was really nice, especially since it had been so long since we had actually had a real conversation.

Jezebel:
Of course I did. Jordan, even when we were kids was always someone I felt like I could trust in every way, and I never had to doubt anything with him, which is a really nice feeling in itself.

Jezebel:
Chase is great, but we’ll see. I’m taking my relationship with him one step at a time.

Jezebel:
And I get that. But that doesn’t mean he can hide forever.

Jezebel:
I saw it written with some of the other songs that I saw that he’s written for other people

1 Like

How long? Months? Weeks?

Are you saying I can ask CHase QUESTIONS?

ooooo

aww

Yes, yes I do. You going to answer or…?
Best sex you’ve ever had?

Well look

I know about Jordan, Mikel, Kai, and you previously said there was one/two other guys.

That was when you were 18.

I’m guessing Chase too

So is your body count now… hmm… Imma guess 10?

Probably 5 am or something like that

Are you happy you two are closer now?

Aren’t you lonely? Come on. He’s a keeper

Can too :triumph:

Were there any songs you were surprised by?

@astxrism

1. dori, thoughts about your TEN year old daughter being catcalled?
  2. What if there were drugs in that candy bar?
  3. thoughts about some old dude giving her 100$?
1 Like

”I really hope that was just a mistake and not actually some sick dude.”

”What if? There definitely were.”

”I don’t know what to say to that… She’s a child.”

1 Like

What if I told you it wasn’t a mistake?

1. Dori have you taught your daughter not to go to strange vans that have the words “Free candy” or “Free ice cream” on it? And more importantly, have you taught jess?

@astxrism

1 Like

”I’d rather not comment on that, it’s disgusting.”

”Shay knows that but Jess is… sadly, still learning.”

1 Like

”I know that whenever I ask they never say no.”

”You think our kids don’t keep adding things to the cart? Doesn’t matter if she comes along because that would happen anyway but no, I’m not the one who always goes. Sometimes she goes, sometimes we go together.”

”Yeah, could happen any day now.”

”Haven’t missed a single thing in a while.”

”Not a fear just… I don’t want it to happen again.”

”Why would I?”

”You have to have one of those.”

”I haven’t seen him in a really long time but after what I found out no. And it wasn’t because of him. I did that on my own.”

”A good reason doesn’t exist so no.”

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Do you buy them everything they add?

You esciteeeed?

Figured out names yet? Thoughts about ethan and grayson?

1 Like

”It’s nice but I do miss Miami. Not Beryl. Beryl is boring.”

”Yeah, but they’re not that little now. It’s different having 7 year olds and 3 year olds. It’s a little less… hectic around the house now but sometimes you gotta miss that.”

”If he what?.. He’s great.”

”Excuse me?”

”We’re not going to talk about money but I do coach now.”

”Is that really a question?”

”Same as it always was. She’s an incredible daughter.”

”Shay’s graduating from high school soon… yeah. It’s a little hard to believe she’s already done with that and as much as I would like her to stay with us she wants to move out and I don’t want to stop her.”

”She needs to drive more but yeah, she is. I love Jess but I’d never let her teach our kids to drive.”

”How can people drive like that? It wasn’t hard to get used to that but it’s just so wrong.”

”…No.”

”Still? Am I not supposed to be? Because I am as happy as I can be.”

1 Like

Sigh

no success

:triumph:

:joy:

I agree

1 Like

Thoughts about your kids having accents?

Well not Shay and Zoe and Aidan’s is a mix of british and american

but the other 4 kids

1 Like

Has Shay had boyfriends/girlfriends that she has brought home to you and her mom?

I mean prom’s coming up soon right? Does she have a date?

1 Like