Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

ā€œI knowā€¦ what itā€™s like to lose a sibling you care so much aboutā€¦ andā€¦ I getā€¦ that feeling. That feeling like your entire world is going to fall apart. It wasā€¦ hard to see her like that andā€¦ all I can say is Iā€™m sorry and I would never want to wish that feeling on anyone.ā€

"Yes I hated Kaiā€¦ and I wanted him out of my life but I never wished death on him. And I would never wish death on himā€¦ and part of that is this. He was important to Jessā€¦ Valā€¦ Akielahā€¦ So no itā€™s not harder to be supportive of them at all.

ā€œIā€¦ well because of my skills I was the first one to hear about it soā€¦ Iā€¦ told both Val and Jess together hoping that they couldā€¦ help comfort each other and I couldā€¦ be for them bothā€¦ā€

1 Like

Will answer this when I wake up

2 Likes

And this

1 Like

Hi Dori letā€™s talk for a second

1. 6 pack huh?
  2. So how does one ā€œmaintainā€ their six pack?
  3. How does one get a six-pack?
  4. Do you think Jessicaā€™s six pack can compare to yours?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Okay Dori,

1. But these are adorable photos.
  1. Ever considered just moving Shay up a few grade levels since sheā€™s bored in school?
  1. Random but so, look, youā€™re an attractive dude. Has any of Shayā€™s teachers ever hit on you when you came to pick her up?
  1. Thoughts about Jess taking your babies to come see you in Italy in the middle of a school week?
  1. Sooo Jess missed you when you were gone. Did you miss her?
  1. How dare Shay have to scream 3 times to get your attention?
  1. What did you go do after the game? Gelato? anything else? Was it hard to leave your family again?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Elo,

1. you know what you did to Riker :sob:

@astxrism

2 Likes

Dori,

1. How much do you change your plans for your kiddos?
  1. Does Zoe like to play with you since sheā€™s an active lil baby?
  1. Thoughts about Jess spending HOURS trying to train Zoe to say Mama instead of ā€œdadaā€?
  2. Thoughts about Zoe STILL saying dada first?
  3. So you won another favor huh :triumph:
  1. Were you confused when Jess gave you a big list of things to do after telling you she didnā€™t have anything?
  1. So you got her ice cream huh?

WHEREā€™S JESSā€™ CONE? :frowning:

1. What else did you do in the grocry store. Come on - 2 hours. I feel like thereā€™s a story there with you and your daughter. Donā€™t lie now.
  1. So you skipped the gym just to hear ZOe say ā€œdadaā€ all day?

@astxrism

2 Likes

So many :sob:
will do tonight maybe

2 Likes

You do be behind

2 Likes

I do be :pensive:

2 Likes

I think these are it @astxrism

3 Likes

Jesus

3 Likes

Yeah I remember answering everything before Zoe

2 Likes

Considering annoying you more and asking more questions before you start answering

3 Likes

Iā€™m busy busy so you have plenty of time but I donā€™t recommend

3 Likes

:joy:

gotcha

2 Likes
  1. So Jezebel, Have you ever met Jordanā€™s dad before he kicked the bucket? Or you knowā€¦ was murdered?
  2. What was going through your mind when you saw him alone in the park sleeping on the floor?
  3. Why did you bring him home like a lost dog?
  4. So you went into the shower with him did youā€¦ idkā€¦ see more than you should have?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Elodie

Yes, thatā€™s right! And I love the show, also love Margot! Can I really complain about Margot Robbie playing a character based off of me?

I already said that I love the show. Itā€™s just interesting to see it when you know who those people are actually supposed to be. I canā€™t wait for more!

Iā€¦ donā€™t want to do thisā€¦

2 Likes

WAIT YOU KNOW?

WHO ARE THEY ELODIE? WHO ARE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS?

2 Likes

Ooopsā€¦

2 Likes