Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Jesus

3 Likes

Yeah I remember answering everything before Zoe

2 Likes

Considering annoying you more and asking more questions before you start answering

3 Likes

I’m busy busy so you have plenty of time but I don’t recommend

3 Likes

:joy:

gotcha

2 Likes
  1. So Jezebel, Have you ever met Jordan’s dad before he kicked the bucket? Or you know… was murdered?
  2. What was going through your mind when you saw him alone in the park sleeping on the floor?
  3. Why did you bring him home like a lost dog?
  4. So you went into the shower with him did you… idk… see more than you should have?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Elodie

Yes, that’s right! And I love the show, also love Margot! Can I really complain about Margot Robbie playing a character based off of me?

I already said that I love the show. It’s just interesting to see it when you know who those people are actually supposed to be. I can’t wait for more!

I… don’t want to do this…

2 Likes

WAIT YOU KNOW?

WHO ARE THEY ELODIE? WHO ARE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS?

2 Likes

Ooops…

2 Likes

:triumph:

We know about you and we know about Jess

there have been rumors about your brother and your husband being in it

2 Likes

Oh? I haven’t heard about that

2 Likes

The audacity :triumph:

2 Likes

:triumph:

2 Likes

I think Jordan would have done a good job at keeping Jez distanced from his dad, but I’m kinda thinking maybe there was one time where Jez did meet him?

Jezebel:
I just know I was worried about him. I couldn’t let him be there like that, and I just wanted to help the only way I knew I could.

Jezebel:
I… yeah… definitely more than I should have…

1 Like

Maybe she didn’t even know it was him?

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@novella I’ll probably ask Sadie questions after a lil more dialogue between her and Riker and her and Jordan

2 Likes

:thinking: yeah maybe.

Such an awkward moment, and both of them so embarrassed

1 Like

It would be interesting

It’s fine - they laughed about it later when they were having sex in the shower

1 Like

Yes, very interesting

That they did. :joy: