Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

heyy that’s hard

1 Like

But but

Siblinnnggggs

1 Like

I have sooo many questions

1 Like

”I wouldn’t mind it“

”I suppose my friends would think that way but I don’t find that… I don’t know. I like that way things are now“

”Yes!! I love kids unlike Dori, but I’m sure that will eventually change“

”… I want them to. I really do but you never know. If they tried it could last“

”I would really like that“

”Why would that make my life any different?“

1 Like

Dori during

this time

1. Dorian… after everything happened and Jess left, you went to your balcony alone. What were you thinking?
  2. Are you really okay with Jessica being engaged? And you know she’s going to ask you to be her Man of Honor when things between you two calm down… are you even up to doing that? Creating her bachelorette party when you’re in love with her?
  3. What if I told you today, with 100% certainty, that Jessica and Trevor were going to break off this engagement in a few months. But, you’ll be engaged to someone else…
  1. Why are you so upset that Jess isn’t in your life if you wanted to be away from family :triumph:
  1. Why can’t you talk to your sister like before?
  1. You don’t think anyone truly understands you? You act like Jess is dead - she’s still your best friend dude…
  1. What if I told you Anna did know that Trevor was planning to propose - which is why she was trying to convince you to hurry up with telling her you loved her because Anna doesn’t like Trevor.
  2. You know the reason Anna doesn’t like Trevor is that she saw her happier with you right?

@astxrism

1 Like

This dori again

1. Dori… once you go black, you never go back dude…
  1. Why did it annoy you that he sat between you and HIS girlfriend? Maybe he wanted to talk to you
  1. Disgusted is such a strong word. Why didn’t you EAT the pizza. Jess would share… after a lil fight
  1. FIrst night Jess didn’t sneak over to your room and sleep with you - did you miss her?
  1. You know the whole reason for her visiting was so you and her boyfriend could hang out right?
  1. So Dori, you’ve been relatively famous for a few years, a big difference from highschool and the beginning of college, how has it been?
  2. Weirdest body part you’ve been asked to sign?
  3. Weirdest thing you’ve signed?
  4. Why didn’t you sign Jess’ boobs :frowning:
  5. Do you ever get annoyed when you’re trying to do something and get distracted by fans?
  6. One day you’re going to have a little girl sitting on your shoulders who tells your fans no to photos as another little girl you’re taking care of wanders off while you’re distracted to go see some dogs.
  7. Those kids are your future daughters, and yes, you’re distraction = one of them lost
  8. Have you ever had sex with a fan?
  9. Jess is a fan, would you sleep with her?
  1. AWW you two became fens
  1. So trev’s ring is custom made - do you think it’s better than yours?
  2. It’s a pretty ring isn’t it? Be reallll
  3. How was sleep that night after the club?
  1. What did you land on?
  2. How do you even know JEss is going to say yes?
  1. Why would facing you BESTIE be weird?
  1. Your coach just let you go?
  1. Did you get complaints?
  1. Why not? Just because it was Jess?
  1. Have you ever seen Elo doing… you know
  1. Um… what are you gonna do with the couch?
  1. HEY. You haven’t seen her naked in 5 years. Leave her alone - what if she has a new tattoo?
  1. You know because of this, her and trev fought and he left her in your apartment alone?
  1. Thoughts about her saying yes?
  1. What if I told you in 4 years, you and Jess are going to get married?
  1. You’re going to ask that girl to marry you

@astxrism

1 Like

”I don’t know. Not much. How I have a nice view?”

”Of course I am okay with that, why wouldn’t I be? I’m not… In love with her.”

”They are? What a pity… Are you sure about me? That doesn’t sound right."

”She’s not my family.”

”It’s not that I can’t, I just… I don’t want to. What’s the point? Don’t think that we don’t talk because we do, just not about certain things.”

”That doesn’t mean anything.”

”Maybe it would’ve been different if she told me.”

”Well I’m sorry to disappoint her.”

1 Like

Dude… stop lying

Yeah you know that Kennedy girl

Her

1 Like

Hey Dori now

1. Is the image of Jess having sex with Trevor still burned into your mind?
1 Like

”Stop assuming.”

”Yeah right.”

1 Like

You have trust issues

1 Like

”Oh I do? Interesting. What makes you think so?”

1 Like

Well you never trust me :triumph:

1 Like

”Maybe if you had more believable stories I would.”

1 Like

I have the most believable stories :frowning:

1 Like

hmm

1 Like

:triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

What is unbelievable?

I told you that you’d get engaged to Kennedy, have 7 kids in the future, and lose your kid in a mall

1 Like

Exactly :angry:

1 Like

That’s all very believable

1 Like