Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Leonardo:
You’re kidding me, right?

1 Like

There’s not.

Annie killed her best friend, Finch.
The End.

Kinda reminds you of your sister, huh?

Emotionally distressed and finds it hard to connect with people - which kinda sounds like a mix of you and Anna…

Sigh

I am not. You and Addie are grandparents to the same kid - how does that make you feel?

Jezebel:
Its very sweet how determined he is.

Jezebel:
He hasn’t exactly let me have the chance to try explaining that him. We haven’t had a real conversation since before he got hurt… and that’s not something to say just to change his mind. Its not as difficult as it used to be to think about, but its still not easy either. And right now, I’m not even sure he’d believe me if I told him, as if I would say something like that to try controlling him…

Jezebel:
This past month… divorce papers… those say otherwise…

Jezebel:
I don’t have much of a choice, do I?

Jezebel:
Not exactly…

Jezebel:
He’s scared

1 Like

Hi Dori,

1. Do you think Shay’s Really a Gwenius if she can’t spell “Genius”
  2. Did you think her plan was Genius?

Does she have “amazinglisious” plans?

Do you approve of her calling him “god nugget”?

YOU LET HER EAT SUGAR AFTER A SCARY DREAM? What kind of father are you? A terrible one, clearly.

Go trademark this, dori

Why can’t shay watch mom’s show

How dare you leave your kids for a game?

Don’t you know the nannies are mean?

Double meanings here - do you get it now?

How do you hire these terrible woman?

Your look alike is doing a great job being mean to Jess’ lookalike, don’t worry :triumph:

I have to ask - What was going through your mind when you heard your kid scream that from your suitcase?

What were you talking about for soooo long?

Sooo thoughts about your kids being in a suit case for over an hour? I think someone needs to call Child protective services on you…

YOU DIDN’T GIVE HER A DONUT?

WOW ARE YOU LISTENING TO RACY MUSIC?

How dare you

Thoughts about the nanny making out with a boy in your house?

I mean, in retrospect the X-Ray probably would have flagged your bag before any of that happened though xrays can be dangerous for kids so…

let em sleep weirdo

@astxrism

1 Like

@CerealKiller andy, is this true?

Do be true and do be a rule

1 Like

Ruuuudeeee

Jordan: (Answers can probably be given with or without his memory)

• What would you think of one of your kids perusing a career in music or acting, essentially following in your footsteps? Or would you prefer if they stayed out of the limelight more?
  • The first time you got Jez pregnant, you were 16. How would you feel if one of your kids wound up pregnant/getting someone else pregnant at that age?
  • How do you think that things would have gone if you knew Jez was pregnant back then? Her mom would have kicked her out then for wanting to keep the baby, the same way she did when Jez was pregnant with Laurel. Neither of you would have been in much of a position to take care of yourselves, let alone a kid.
  • If you had found out when you and Jez were dating in high school that her and Daniel are siblings, would you have encouraged her to tell them?

Daniel:

• If during sophomore year, Jez had gone to you and your dad to tell you that she’s your sister, do you think you would have handled it better than you did when you found out senior year?
  • So, you left with Val once VC was on her way to prom, right? What about Peter?
  • You know everything started falling apart as soon as you left, right?
  • I mean… Kai showed up looking for Val, and he started talking to Jess… and she told him about his kids with Anna…
  • Things aren’t exactly going well for Jez either… Jordan showed up and gave her divorce papers…

Riker:

• What do you think of your daughters’ dates to prom?
  • Is this the first time you’ve met JP? What do you think of him?
  • What do you think of Diego? You’ve probably crossed paths with him before surfing, right?
  • Did you know that Diego has had a huge crush on Phoebe for a long time? A crush the kind of level that you had on Elodie when you first started dating.

@benitz786

1 Like

“It’s not about what I think about them, it’s about what they think about them that matters… looks to Elodie Psst did I say it right that time?”

"Yes… it is… okay look I’m pretty good at technology so I stalked the boy my daughter was… dating CAN YOU BLAME ME? He’s… um… a boy. He didn’t bow when he came in so bad marks starting out :/. "

“He’s a sweet boy… needs to flirt better though. I saw him drop an ice cream on himself while he was hitting on Phoebe. Well… I imagine he was hitting on Phoebe now that I’m thinking back since they’re going to prom together”

“You did hear the dropping ice cream on himself thing right? AND ALSO I WAS SMOOTHER THAN THAT… I think.”

2 Likes

But I want to know what you think about them.

He may have not even been flirting, just trying to not make a complete fool of himself in front of his crush.

Oh you were definitely smoother. Diego just gets nervous around Phoebe.

2 Likes

“Okay okay look… I don’t know know those two kids, BUT I DID INTERNET STALK THEM A LITTLE and they don’t seem half bad. I’m definitely better on the guitar than that JP kid, and my surfing is wayyyyyy better than the Diego child soooooo. They need to PICK their game up but otherwise, not half bad.”

“… that was him trying not to… you know what… I’m just not going to say anything.”

“THANK YOU but like why does he get nervous? Phoebe’s a dooorkkkk and is also terrible at surfing so they have soooo much in common” lil riker smirk there

@astxrism - Phebes mentioned

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

“I honestly just want my kids to do whatever makes them happy. If that’s something in music or acting, I’ll support them and help them navigate a world that I… was not particularly ready for when I was a kid. If it’s not in that field, I’ll still support them. Part of me working so hard to get here was so I could financially support them to do what they want.”

“It’s… it’s something that would be dealt with if it ever happened. Me and Sadie have had the sex talk with our kids and made sure they had access to protection and that they aren’t ashamed of talking about sex… so if it came down to a pregnancy at this age, it would be a conversation with my child and their partner and we would support anything that occurred. That being said, I’d like my kids to have kids when they’re ready.”

We… We would have figured it out. I would have figured it out so that Jez could be taken care of and have the chance to go to college and do whatever else she wanted to do in her life. She didn’t exactly give me the option to choose, though." (without memory answer)

“Yes. I know Daniel, and I know that he would have figured it out sooner or later. It coming from Jez would have always been better than it coming from someone else.”

1 Like

“If we’re being honest, I’d still be bloody mad. I’d probably be less bloody mad since she told me herself this time instead of putting a birth certificate in my locker, but I’d still be mad.”

“Yes, I saw my daughter off because I’d be a pretty shtty dad if I didn’t, wouldn’t I? Then I locked the house down, took my beautiful wife on the private jet, and we were off. And Peter’s with my dad and mum for a few days.”

“I do say things would fall apart without me… but you’re joking right?”

“… you have to be fcking kidding me. Please tell me this is a fcking joke?”

'THAT PIECE OF SHT I"M GOING TO MURDER HIM"

1 Like

:angry::rage:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He’s just poking fun

She’s his daughter, of course she’s amazing at surfing

1 Like

not as good as her dad though :wink: