Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

He’s working on it. You’ve just had plenty of years more practice than he’s had.

Sadly it was his attempt to not embarrass himself around Phoebe.

He’s never been good at talking to girls he’s interested in, Phoebe especially. He tends to forget how to speak in full sentences when it comes to her.

1 Like

Well… I wish I was…

Nope.
He would’ve known not to come, since you and Val wouldn’t be in Beryl and Jess was there, but normally Akielah would be the one to give him a heads up on that…

Now that he knows about the kids don’t you worry he’s going to try to go see them? Wouldn’t it mess up so much if he showed up at their school or prom?

He talked some sense into you once when it came to you and Jez, couldn’t you try doing the same?

Also… there was an earthquake, and let’s just say… Jez and her babies aren’t exactly doing alright….

1 Like

Maybe you should stop lying to her and tell her she dumb

I thought you were a health nut. Hey not give her an apple :triumph:

According to Shay, they barely pay attention to her and just tell her what to do when they’re not with they’re boy friends

You’re children were in the car. What if your two year old heard that huh??

1 Like

XAndDER has to navigate a home with 5 women including you???

2 Likes

HA I KNEW IT

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Is he the one she stalked after amie moved in with him???

She’s still litttlllle

Did she say her first words?

Has she walked?

Has she kissed her first boy or girl??

1 Like

Hi Dori? Some questions

So clearly, Jess won the bet huh? Shay said mama first?

Your daughter misses you and CLEARLY Jess misses her. Do YOU miss your kid? HUH?

You think Shay’s traumatized you left her?

Why are you so adamant that Shay won’t be a stripper?

We both know she’s not dreaming about you playing soccer, dori

Do you not agree?

I mean, technically you can’t be mad at her because she did distract herself

It totally did say that, dori

So dori, tell me about falling in love with a girl by seeing her on the megatron at a game

1. Thoughts about there being stories about you and random fans?
  2. Have you ever read them before? Or is this the first time you’re hearing about it?

Yeah, dori, why did you?

You haven’t joined mile high with Jess? Wooooow

She like, owns a private jet bro

I’m sure her and Trevor have

How come?

WHAT WErE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THE LASSO?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS HUH?
@astxrism

1 Like

Jordan: @benitz786 (more questions likely to come after your post)

• So Jordan, your kids are pretty much about to be born. Crazy, right?
  • Last time Jez was in this situation, you know with Laurel, things weren’t exactly smooth sailing… there was a chance she could’ve died then, and Laurel almost didn’t make it. Things are even riskier now, does that worry you?
  • You know Jez doesn’t exactly trust you right now… right?
1 Like

Hey Dori

1. Your wife is still talking to Kai
  2. WHY DO YOU LEAVE HER IF YOU KNOW SHE CAN’T SLEEP YOU BUTT
  3. You’re mean for leaving her for games

@astxrism

I will reply later

but I have some questions for Jez

1. Jez so… the earthquake huh?
  2. What if ya kids die? Or one of them?
  3. So born without a dad?
  4. I heard Jordan remembers who he is
  5. When you were dating Jordan, did you know about his child hood with his dad beating and abusing him?
  6. Did he ever go in details about the abuse or did he keep you out of it?
  7. you know that part of the reason he left was to protect you right? And you repaid him by not telling him you were pregnant
  8. Also part of the reason he came back was for you too - because his dad had died and the threat of him hurting you was gone too
  9. Why don’t you trust jordan?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Jess: @benitz786

• Don’t you think this is just as hard on Kai as it is for you?
  • Do you really think he would have hurt them?
  • What difference is it going to make in their lives, or yours, if he meets them now? They already know about him. He’s not asking to be in their lives completely, just to meet them, to be able to stand there face to face with them, knowing who they are to him.
1 Like

Jezebel:
Uh, yeah…

Jezebel:
Don’t… don’t say that…

Jezebel:
They… they do have a dad…

Jezebel:
Doesn’t seem like it…

Jezebel:
I never knew all of the details, but yes I did know.

Jezebel:
He always tried keeping me out of it.

Jezebel:
When I didn’t tell him about being pregnant back then, at first it was because I was scared and needed to figure out how I felt, but then I never got the chance to tell him. After losing the baby, I was trying to protect him by not telling him. I was in so much pain, and I didn’t want him hurting like that too.

Jezebel:
He’s not the Jordan I love… he’s not the person I can look to and feel better, who makes me smile when I’m upset, who treats me like I’m worth the world.
I look at him and feel worse. I feel like I’m worthless and thought of as a malicious monster.
Since he woke up not remembering the past 10 years, he hasn’t treated me like I’m worth even a second glance. I’m just the person who was apparently out to hurt him, and he hasn’t even tried to believe me. The first time he’s willingly speaking to me, is to give me divorce papers and calling it a sham. He didn’t even want to believe the babies are his, when I wouldn’t have a reason to lie about it. He clearly doesn’t trust me, so how am I supposed to trust him?

1 Like

Jordan: @benitz786

• Do you remember everything now?
  • What do you think about how you’ve been treating Jez lately?
  • Do you think it’s reasonable that she doesn’t feel comfortable around you right now?
  • Do you wonder if you still have a subconscious resentment towards Jez? I’m sure she’s going to be thinking you do.
  • What are you going to do to show her that you’re the same person she married, that you do want to spend the rest of your life with her?
  • Those divorce papers should just go in the trash, right?
  • Why wouldn’t you confront her and ask her why she did everything you assumed she had? She would’ve explained if you had given her the chance, but you didn’t want the answers.
  • You know you broke her heart, right? Things can’t just continue on as if the past couple months didn’t happen. Is she supposed to just forgive and forget? Do you think you can fix what you messed up?
1 Like

I mean would you really care? It’s one out of three and it’s not your first time killing a kid that was yours and Jordan’s sooo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just like laurel had a “dad”?

1 Like

Did you ever want to know more?

1 Like

Jezebel:
What? No. That’s not true…

Jezebel:
Its not the same…

Jezebel:
Yeah, but I let him tell me only as much as he was comfortable with.

1 Like

Really now? You don’t agree?

1 Like

Do you think laurel is happy that she was right about you and Jordan? That he’d just end up hurting you

1 Like

Jezebel:
I don’t, so stop saying that.

Jezebel:
What… what kind of question even is that…

1 Like

Stop saying what? That you killed your baby?

1 Like