Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

How is it not possible? You went to the same school your mom did (for a bit) and the man your mom had sex with on prom night also still lives in the area and sent his son to school

His son being Dan

It’s a pretty big deal Jez. Does he even satisfy you or does he only worry about himself?

Irrelevant - you’re family

3 Likes

also he has photographic memory so trust me, he remembers everyone

2 Likes

Jezebel:
I just… I don’t know what to say…

Jezebel:
Can we just, not talk about this… please?

Jezebel:
We don’t exactly know each other anymore, we might as well be strangers at this point.

Jezebel:
But its not like we’re friends still. We were friends for just a little while in elementary school, but we’ve both grown up since then, with completely different lives.

3 Likes

When his taste in women become her, yes yes she will :joy:

“Noooo you don’t get it. You don’t know my mom, she’ll be all sweet and then some how get you to tell her everything I told you and then I’ll GET GROUNDED. Nope - you’re not getting it out of me.”

“You know what, okay I will.”

“errrrmmmm a few months ago and nah. We’ve been best friends forever - nothing’s really awkward anymore”

2 Likes

I’m going to take that as a no. Have any of your boyfriends ever tried to please you and not themselves?

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to everyone else in this life

Like… what’s going on with Daniel and Ziah and Riker and Kai and everyone else

2 Likes

Hmmmm

So overall,

Jessica and Dan were friends with her throughout school and Dan and Jordan are the most affected by the change

Dan would probably have been crueler (without Jezebel to keep him at bay) and since Jessica still would have had to leave because of her parents - she wouldn’t have been there to keep him in check

Jordan we’ve seen

Daniel = Cruel. Distant possibility he ended up with Valerie still

Jessica same storyline? Would Kai have been changed if Jez wasn’t in his life?

2 Likes

:joy: yes exactly.

Believe me Xander, there are plenty of things I could tell your mom, but I don’t. You can trust me.

Any idea who you’re going to try setting her up with?

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Jezebel:
Again, can we please not talk about this?

2 Likes

I know we’ve talked about Dan and Jordan.

Exactly

That’s pretty much what we said.
Dan’s still basically the same Dan, but hasn’t had Jez keeping him in check.

I would imagine so.

Not really. Everything with him would’ve stayed the same, just without his interactions with her.

2 Likes

Please at least tell me that you use protection so you don’t have to spawn a “ryan” child

2 Likes

I feel like for most of them (aside from Jordan of course) it at least would’ve pretty similar to how it went in the real timeline.

Riker’s might’ve been pretty different thought, he might not have known Jordan at all. Like, he still could’ve known Ziah, but I don’t know if he would’ve ever met Jordan.

3 Likes

:joy:

sigh

until then, it’s just going to be complaints

“Like what??? You tell me first and then I’ll tell you.”

“Maybe my friend Nathan? He’s on the basketball team with me and I know he’s currently single since he was telling me he broke up with his last girlfriend like a month ago.”

“I MEAN I WAS UNTIL YOU STARTED QUESTIOINING IT.”

2 Likes

Jezebel:
Maybe not every time, but usually…

2 Likes

yo what?! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Seem’s like it. It’s so interesting to have people leave at various points in the characters lives to see how things changed - Jez was too early on to really change many people’s at that point but still

Riker yes - he probably would still be looking for Jordan though. The reason he found Jordan was because Jordan’s mom/mentor but it would have been a hell of a lot harder if Jordan wasn’t in the spotlight to find him

Though I wonder if Ziah’s would have been different too. Remember = crueler dan = more prison/juvie time for Andy = did not see Ziah again when she comes back

3 Likes

sigh… JEZ

3 Likes

This rp is very complicated with family histories :joy:

4 Likes

I really need to join :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Yeah so I’m avoiding people on both Instagram and Facebook so imma hang here

”hey bro ”

”she’s a pierce, it’s in her genes”

”I was thinking Jessica McFlurry has a ring to it”

”did you know it’s totally mutual?”

”not really, first of all they’re used to it, but mostly they just don’t really care I guess”

”I have plenty of underwear of my own I don’t need yours😂”

”it works doesn’t it?”

”Thats a bit much😂 let’s just hope not”

”only this time”

”im also a big gorl”

4 Likes