Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Sure :joy:

Bunch of sappy songsā€¦

1 Like

sigh

1 Like

What, you disagree?
Fine, fineā€¦ What do you want to hear? Does that playlist mean anything to me? No, why would it?
But sure, there are some songs that bring out certain memories. And I know Molly, I like that one actually. Iā€™m just not gonna sit here, analyze and tell you what I think about every song.

1 Like

Like youā€™re SOOOO busy. Letā€™s be honest now :triumph::rage:

1 Like

this will take time sads

1 Like

:expressionless: ā€¦ :expressionless: ā€¦

Me & You together song - Will this be the only not sad song? Is it too late to go back and say no to doing this?.. There are someā€¦ relatable parts? So itā€™s fine, I donā€™t know. smiles at Iā€™ve been in love with her for ages, but I canā€™t seem to get it right blah blah part
Dawning of spring - And here we go with slow songsā€¦ Can I skip this? I really canā€™t concentrate on this one. No? Fineā€¦ loud sigh after some time Itā€™s not that bad. Sounds like a good rain dancing song.
Walked through hell - Next, please.
Unforgettable - So slooow. This isā€¦4th song? Iā€™m already bored.
Kerosene - This one is simply boring. Next.
Sad corny fck - is quiet during that whole song
If you love her - Depressing. uncomfortable chuckle, silent again
Molly - I already said I love this one and I love the rapper. I used to listen to this song, itā€™sā€¦ itā€™s good.
You - Back to sappy songs. I really donā€™t know why youā€™re asking me to do this and what youā€™re expecting to getā€¦ Do you want me to say how I can relate to almost every single one of them? Sure.
Till forever falls apart and If the world was ending - after some time of being silent I canā€™t wait for this end but I feel like it wonā€™t be soon so fine. Donā€™t like them, they make me think of bad days Iā€™ve had.
If you ever come back - Itā€™s alright.
For the first time - I donā€™t hate it, it just really reminds me of the time my wife and I made up.
3 minutes - Something different for a change. I like it.
Annoying - Ah, Mod Sun. Canā€™t go wrong with his songs. I really like this one. sweet smile And finally a positive song. quietly sings along
Tear in my heart - Iā€¦ like it. I do. faint chuckle at you fell asleep blah blah part
Hey stupid I love you - chuckle Wait, whatā€™s the name of this? I might need it.
2002 - sigh I was born then so canā€™t relate. Next.
Let me know - Two more? Okayā€¦ Hm. Not bad.
Growing up - Gives me major finding out Iā€™ll have a kid vibes. Whoever made this at least ended it with a decent song.

3 Likes

Noooo

Yep

Sureeeee

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awwwww

:joy:

:pleading_face:

he was at a very bad point in his life with this song

AWWWW

:pleading_face: cuteee

AWWW

RUDE

3 Likes

Yes, yes he did

1 Like

:angry:

1 Like

I could annoy you more and give you worse questions

1 Like

No Iā€™m gonna annoy you

1 Like

Alright Dori, some questions about Jessā€™ ā€œdeathā€ (This is right when they started dating again after the reunion while Jess was pregnant)

1. So, Jess left you AGAIN for a few weeks before she died (she went to a vineyard and started making wine because she was sad) but hereā€™s the thing. Jess has had a constant thing where she leaves you. I meanā€¦ 4 yearsā€¦ then for those few weeksā€¦ then when you were dating, why are you so sure she wonā€™t leave you now? Just cause sheā€™s gonna have your kid does not mean sheā€™ll stay. Donā€™t you want stability? Go back to Ariana manā€¦
  2. So right when Jess got stabbed, she said "ā€œWellā€¦10/10 would not recommend getting stabbed,ā€ Rate this on a score from 1 to 10 for best lines after getting stabbed.
  3. So while Jess had her own point of view of the event, what was yours? I meanā€¦ girl bleeding out, Daniel crying - pretty sure thatā€™s something youā€™ve never seen - stabby mc stabbers trying to stab Kai. Thoughts?
  4. While she was dying, Jess left words for everyone there. To dan, part of what she said was "We both know I love to try new things. Thisā€¦ isā€¦ justā€¦ a new adventure. Iā€™ll see you again one day okay? Youā€™re my favorite tech wizā€¦ ,ā€ " Thoughts about her thinking death was a ā€œnew adventureā€?
  5. As she was dying, she had memories of her friends. One memory was when she married Andy and during her vows to him, she said "ā€œā€¦but anywaysā€¦ I justā€¦ damn you know me Andyā€¦ you know me more than anyone else. I ramble when Iā€™m nervous Andy and you get thatā€¦ but I donā€™t know. I guess that means Iā€™m nervous for some reason. I shouldnā€™t beā€¦ but I am. All I know, Mr. Nugget, is youā€™re one of my favorite people in the world. I justtt always alwayssss feel like home around you and I want to feel that way all the time. Youā€™re my home McNugget.ā€ Do you think this vow is better or worse then the one she said drunkly to you?
  6. While she was dying, this is the following memory that came to her about youā€¦
Memory

ā€œI SWEAR TO GOD DORI CHEAT ONE MORE TIME,ā€ a 15-year-old Jess screamed; seemingly frustrated after he easily got past her to shoot a goal. She promised she wasnā€™t usually this bad. He justā€¦ wasnā€™tā€¦ not bad. Okay fine he was great and that made it really hard to use her 3-year-old pee-wee football skills on him. She did try though; he was just faster than herā€¦ better. Sheā€™d never of course admit that to him. But he was. He always had been and thatā€™s why it was easy to cheer him on and support him. Because no matter what he thought. what he deluded himself with ā€“ he was always worth it. Always goodā€¦ it just took time to see it for most people.

ā€Keep kidding yourself into thinking Iā€™m cheating Jess. Youā€™re just bad at this. Admit it.ā€

ā€œNever DeLouser. Iā€™m better at football then you are; youā€™re just a bloody cheatā€

ā€œSOCCER JESS SOCCER THIS ISNā€™T FOOTBALL,ā€ Jess smiled as Dorian got the ball once again; but this time she didnā€™t let him get past. She simply tackled him almost as if they were playing real American football ā€“ using her body weight to push him to the floor; a smile on her face as she landed on top of him; his hands immediately wrapping around her waist to protect her from the impact ā€“ even when she was the one to cause it. It was one of the ways Jess knew there was more to him than others thought. His actions always proved his true nature, which was one of the protective sense. He cared and perhaps thatā€™s why Jess resonated to him so wellā€¦ better than she had Elodie. ā€œAnd you call me a cheater? she heard Dorian mutter though she only shrugged. ā€œProve it,ā€. The night light illuminated his features and Jess could see the twinkle in his eyes. She loved him; yes. There was a still in their actions as she looked at him; clearly thinking about something. He hadnā€™t known it at the time but thinking back; Jess knew she was thinking about him. The fact that she was falling for him in that moment. After their stollen kiss that she pretended to not know about. In that moment; she could see the internal debate in the girl ā€“ almost telling him she remembered. ā€œIā€¦ā€ Jess started; though instead of saying the real worlds she wanted to, Jess chickened out and instead tosstled his hair. ā€œYouā€™re a messā€ the girl whispered instead ā€“ before trying to get off of him in an effort to steal the ball while he was down.

But before she could he pulled her back on top of him. ā€œNope. Weā€™re just going to stay like this until you admit it cheater. Iā€™m better than you.ā€ A soft sigh left the girlā€™s lips as she wrapped her little hands around Dorianā€™s neck leaning into his ear. ā€œOver my dead body, love,ā€ Watching the scene from the side; a smile reached her lips as she found younger her trying to struggle off of him but it not working. So after a few moments; giving up - she saw the girl leaning her elbows on his chest as she looked at him with the bright eyes of a girl who had no idea what would happen with a few months. Of leaving her best friendā€¦ the man she had started falling in love with. or maybe she had always been. ā€œIā€™m exhausted. Letā€™s go get some food Dori and forget that you were about to lose this game,ā€ she stated ā€“ watching as he rolled his eyes and lt her off with a playful shove, making her fall on the grass beside him with a ā€œRudeā€ leaving her lips as he got up. ā€œCome on cheater, Iā€™ll buy you some Ihop or whatever,ā€ Her hands intertwined in his as he led her out of the soccer field

• 6.1: Do you remember this moment?
  • 6.2: Were you in love with her by this point in your life?
  1. While she was dying, she told you ā€œI sorry I broke my promise Doriā€¦ againā€¦I canā€™t promise you I wonā€™t leave againā€¦ I know I did a few weeks agoā€¦ but this time at least I can say I told you right?ā€ referring to telling you that she was never going to leave again, and then dying in your arms. Did you forgive her in that moment? Thoughts about her words?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Jess,

does this playlist mean anything to you?

@benitz786

1 Like

digging for this on ma phone was not fun so I expect a good answer

1 Like

:angry:

1 Like

Jezebel (right after the reunion)

1. While Jess was dying, this is the memory she had of you:
Memory

A soft laugh met her lips when Jessica had gotten that call that night. 11:52 PM and the call hit her phone from the London Police; one Jezebel Sloane calling her for bail. Who would have ever thought. ā€œCan I get a picture of her in handcuffs?ā€ Jess asked the cop who was filling out the paperwork ā€“ immediately giving her a glare at the question. ā€œOkayā€¦ noā€¦ got it. Donā€™t have to give me those eyes, damn,ā€ Jess laughed as her friend came out; giving her a long hug. ā€œDanā€™s gonna killlll usss,ā€ Jess stated in a sing song voice as the girl rolled her eyes; going to the front to get her stuff. ā€œSo whoā€™s this guy youā€™re locked up with?ā€

Jessica didnā€™t know what exactly was going on but the one thing she knew was Jezebel was having fun. More fun then she had seen the girl have in a long time. A carefree smile rested on her lips as she told Jessica about the guy she had met at the party and the trouble they had gotten into. ā€œWell why the hell are you with me then?ā€ Jess asked; looking at the cop behind the glass. ā€œIā€™ll bail out the friend too,ā€ Jess said, handing another cheque to the woman who begin processing Jezebelā€™s boy. ā€œPromise me youā€™ll have fun for the rest of the night?ā€ Jess asked Jezebel; winking before leaving the girl. Jessica could read a room and what she could read was that the girl was having the time of her life. Where was she to stand between that?

• Thoughts?
  1. One of the things she said to you while she was dying was that you were going to be a great mother and ā€œDonā€™tā€¦ worry too much Jezā€¦ youā€™re at your best when you just be yourself,ā€ did you appreciate that?
  2. Do you think if Jess actually died that night, that your relationship with Daniel would be the same?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Expect the unexpected from me :triumph:

Iā€™m just gonna start going back to doriā€™s old posts and asking burning questions I have about why he did something

Kai (during reunion time)

1. Thinking back to Jessā€™ death, do you still miss the child the two of you could have had?
  2. While she was dying, she told you ā€œI understand Kai.ā€ would that have made you feel better or worse if she had, indeed, died that night?
  3. When she was dying, she had memories of the past and most of the memories she had - even when considering other people - you were apart of them. For example, when she was thinking about Jez - her mind went to the time she was arrested. We now know that you were arrested with her. For Anna, she recalled playing with a little boy. We now know you were the little boy. What are your thoughts about this?
  4. Her last words to you were ā€œGoodbye my love,ā€ because she did love you. Thoughts?
  5. During everything, she was holding your hand. Thoughts about that?
  6. After all of that, all the love she had for you even on her death bed, she denied you at your wedding. Do you ever wonder why? Do you think itā€™s because of something your parents said to her?

@Littlefeets

1 Like