Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Hey Andy @CerealKiller (like right around reunion time)

Read this

Memory

And again; there she was. Watching a scene as if she was a spectator in a movie. Looking around; Jess caught sight of her and Andy clearly a bit out of their minds standing on a boat with the captain that was looking at them; a smile on his face as well. The two begin laughing as they had their arms wrapped around each other for support for a moment before letting go and standing across from each other. She didn’t remember this moment… maybe she just thought she didn’t. But here she was. Jessica Pierce stood wearing a white sundress. And across from her was Andy McAllister; a smile on his face as he looked towards the captain and said “Alright start this sh!t up,”

And then it hit her; what was happening. It was the day Jess and Andy had gotten accidentally married after… borrowing a boat. Borrowing because the owner was apparently gone and the captain who was doing a check of the ship was a big Andy fan and offered a ride. Suffice to say; the two had said ‘I do’ in more ways than one.

“Do you have any vows?”

Andy smiled at the man – laughter leaving his lips as he nodded. “Jessica McAllister…” Though the moment he said that high Jess had covered his mouth and shook her head. “Hellllll no,” she smiled. “Right right. Okay. Jessica McNugget. You are… well for one completely out of your fcking mind… but you’re also my best friend. My person. My ride or die and If I had to get married – I couldn’t think of doing it with a better person than you. I promise to always buy you food and tell you when I’m sad and loveee you unconditionally.”

Something tugged at her heart as she watched that. The wholesome, high out of his mind Andy McAllister muttering those words. Was it real? Did he believe those words? Though Jess would probably never know the truth; she had a feeling it was. The moment they had become friends again years ago… they had been inseparable. What they had was deeper than artificial love. It was unconditional – it always had been. And Jess regretted never letting him know that. And maybe now she would never had the chance.

“Oh is it my turn? Yes? Okay. Andy andyy andy. I’m still wondering why someone would name a kid Andy and not’ tall ass tattooed nugget’ but that’s an issue with me and your parents okay…” Jessica stated; her fingers intertwined with Andy’s. It was interesting – watching this moment from her own point of view but also… not. A memory forgotten… but always there. “…but anyways… I just… damn you know me Andy… you know me more than anyone else. I ramble when I’m nervous Andy and you get that… but I don’t know. I guess that means I’m nervous for some reason. I shouldn’t be… but I am. All I know, Mr. Nugget, is you’re one of my favorite people in the world. I justtt always alwayssss feel like home around you and I want to feel that way all the time. You’re my home McNugget.” She added; wrapping her hands around his neck as she said those words. There was something there that made the illusion of her laugh; the one who was watching the moment. It was simply… so real.

“…Anddd I promise to steal your concerts every once in a while and make sure all those crazy fans know that you have an even crazier wife okay?” Jess muttered. Laughs left both of their lips as the captain smiled and said the familiar words of ”You may now kiss the bride” and they did. Andy pulled her in close; wrapping his arms around her body placing his lips on hers emitting a moan from her own mouth. And there they were; from that moment on – two McNuggets.

Though for some reason… the smile from the ghost of Jessica frowned when that happened. She brought her fingers to her lips – the memory turning into a feeling that she was… going to miss more than anything else. Her McNugget. Goodbye McNugget.

1. This is probably a day you don’t remember, but what are your thoughts about your wedding with Jess?
  2. Did you really never consider dating Jess for reals after that moment? Oh sorry - Tala was more important to you :joy: How’d that work out?
  3. Do you ever have any regrets?
2 Likes

Hi Alt Andy, will be referring to the top post

So

1. Did you love Jess’ daughter even though you knew she was Kai’s?
  2. Thoughts about Aria loving you most?
  3. Thoughts about her first words being “Kaya”?
  4. Daniel told her to stay with you - thoughts about that?
  5. Do you think you were falling for Jess before she left?

@CerealKiller

1 Like

I should have seen this coming

2 Likes

I’m here to copy everything

1 Like

wow- it’s just perfect I swear

not specifically then but yes one hundred percent

does it look to you like it worked out

Sometimes…

2 Likes

When you say it like that it sounds like all my life I’ve been waiting for her to come back so it wouldn’t be a big deal if she disappeared again. I’ll just wait…
Or lock her inside. We’ll see.

8, she could do better but don’t tell her that. Don’t want her going around hoping to get stabbed again.

In that situation you don’t pay attention to other things so I can’t give you an answer you might be looking for. And I really don’t care if he got stabbed…
Can we pretend I didn’t say that?

She was mental.

Nah, it wasn’t. Her vow to me was better, let’s be real.

Hm… yes and no. We had many similar moment so I can’t tell you if remember that.

That was shortly before she left… I don’t remember that exact moment but yes. Around that time I started catching feelings and it was confusing.

Everything she did to hurt me really didn’t matter in that moment so yes, I guess I did. But I wasn’t mad at her then, I just wanted her to be safe… And what do I think about her words? Well… what she said wasn’t a lie.

2 Likes

of course. love that kid with all my heart

can’t blame her

Kaya and Aria do get along pretty well they’re like family. It makes sense

Yes

2 Likes
  • Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber - Stuck with U (Lyric Video) - “Love my girl Ari. It’s a great song for a great cause… I don’t know what else you want me to say? Super cute song.”
  • Lennon Stella - Golf On TV (Official Lyric Video) ft. JP Saxe - “…It… honestly reminds me of when I was first dating Dorian back during the summer before college… he was the first person I dated that… I had no doubts about. I just… loved him. God sorry… it’s a great song.”
    Andrew Belle - The Enemy (lyrics) - “OH Damn Andrew? I love that guy - used a lot of his music for The whims of a Pierce when it was on the air. I think we used this song during the second season when the main character was dealing with a few struggles with her friends and family.”
    Midnight Kids - Run It (Lyrics) ft. Annika Wells - “This brings back some… good memories. I think it’s a pretty good song,”
    Jaymes Young - Happiest Year (Lyric Video) - “It’s…okay… next please” looks away sadly
    Love You From a Distance (official audio) - “Can we go back to the happy songs?”
    the cinematic orchestra - to build a home (slowed & reverb) [with lyrics] - “I say happy and you give me this? Do you know what I really think? I fcking hate this song because I heard it on repeat when I lost my kids with Dorian… I just… please change it”
    Tate McRae - rubberband (Official Video) sigh “It’s… good…” thinks about her past with Kai
    Tate McRae - bad ones (Official Video) “I can relate to this song… I mean, it’s about a girl getting screwed by men… trust me, I’ve had that.”
    RUELLE - War Of Hearts (Official Audio) “I’m pretty sure this was another song we used in my show. It has a great build,”
    Duncan Laurence - Arcade (Lyric Video) ft. FLETCHER “This playlist has too many sad songs”
    Robin Schulz - All We Got (Lyrics) Ft. KIDDO “Finally THANK YOU an upbeat song. Love this, love the empowerment vibes”
    Ryn Weaver - Pierre (Audio) chuckles “I’m 99% sure I had sex to this song at one point”
    Sara Kays - Remember That Night? [Official Music Video] - “…reminds me of someone I rather forget”
    VÉRITÉ - Weekend (Audio) - “I believe this was playing in one of the clubs during Dorian’s bachelor party and we all know how that turned out…”
    Trevor Jackson - Get To You (Lyrics) - “You just bloody had to put this song in the playlist didn’t you? Fck off please.”
    Glass Animals - Heat Waves (Lyric video) “Love this song… I’m pretty sure I have had sex to this one too,”
    Lauv – Feelings (Lyrics) sings along
    Jaymes Young - Infinity [Official Audio] “*Season 1, episode 11 last scene of the whims of a Pierce. Love it, actually - so there’s a reboot happening this year and I was thinking about starting it with this song”
    Olivia Rodrigo - All I Want (Official Video) “It’s a great song, honestly. Not something I’d listen to - but I think it’s pretty damn true… the and there’s a boy from my past, we fell in love and it didn’t last hit’s a little code to home…”
    Tate McRae - slower (Lyric Video) “This is a lot of “Tate McRae” for one album”
    Dancing In The Dark (From The “Home” Soundtrack) “THAT’S MY GIRL RHIANNA blast that sh!t”

@astxrism

2 Likes

You’re an idiot sigh

could have had a cute lil boy

Nope, that’s why I was making fun of you

like?

1 Like

Cutee

HEY :triumph:

How did you feel about Jess pulling away from you and Kaya?

oop

1 Like

RESPOND TO THIS WOMAN

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

I mean…

I-

:joy:

Well damn… are you ever scared now about losing her?

I-

Dorian really said fck Kai

Or you know, dying

@CerealKiller Andy, thoughts about this?

Will you ever tell your kids about her dying?

2 Likes

Dorian (now)

1. HEY HAVE YOU MIXED UP THE TWINS YET?
  2. Have you told any of your kids that jess died once? (almost twice)
  3. Do you think Jess is prone to almost dying? Like remember Simon? She had a gun pointed at her and someone died. Then she got stabbed. Think there’s a such thing as escaping death too many times?
  4. SO Shay got a giraffe, Zoe got a bear, Aiden got… something? Idk remind me. What are the twins going to get?
  5. Do you believe me yet when I tell you that you are gonna have another daughter?

@astxrism

2 Likes

@astxrism you also need to answer Zoe’s questions

1 Like

Where is that I can’t find it in the post

He’s delirious

Forgot about that

Ah Michi I’ll reply today, 2 replies sad
I’m home all day

1 Like

Oooh Ella love new Lenora banner

Of course I am.

I won’t. If Jess wants to I won’t stop her.

No… It’s not hard…

I haven’t

I just think she’s lucky to not die multiple times.

Aidan got a little monkey. I’ll see what I can get for twins once I go back to Italy.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised but I’m not going to believe in it unless I see it.

1 Like