Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Mmmhm it’s fine Kai, Zach don’t like you either

1 Like

#justice for 2034

2 Likes

Tis a filler year

1 Like

Yeah, it was good. Maybe I was a bit afraid of something going wrong but it didn’t and that was all that mattered.

I knew my family would be happy since they love her so much, everyone else I didn’t rally care about. And yeah, one thing was telling them we were back together, another was telling them we were back together and she was pregnant… but I was more excited than anything else.

I did, I did! She got her cake and it wasn’t as cliche as I thought it would be.

Because you were not nice?

2 Likes

Yes, healthy baby girl! How was it holding her? I don’t know how to describe it… it was scary at first, you’re holding this little, fragile, living potato but it’s… just the best feeling. Blocking out everything and everyone and focusing on your baby. I… I love her.

Weirder than usual, yeah. She did… there was a time when she’d eat spaghetti with candy, marshmallows, some kind of a syrup and it looked… bad.

Yes, whenever I could :triumph: But of course it was followed with her “good” food because healthy ain’t it.

I wouldn’t really know… I let her do whatever she wanted, for most parts at least and yes, it kinda felt like a food festival but it was perfect.

It was a bit intense… What do you do when meeting royalty?

I don’t really think about it. Normal?

I did. I really didn’t think she’d show up but she did and she’s… She’s nice.

It seems like he did.

I don’t know, ask Jess, it was her ideas but no, you’re not getting an answer to your second question.

That was so annoying and frustrating. I get that some of them weren’t happy but you can’t be mad about someone you don’t know (Jess) and it was my decision, what made me really happy. Yea, of course, I did do something about it. can’t think now but yup

Oh, yeah, we were super busy. So much we wanted to see and do but not enough time.

She did, yes. It was the best, most adorable moment.

Should that really be a question?

I was there for that :)

She did, but it wasn’t for long.

2 Likes

I-

He called shay a living potato :joy:

It is not :stuck_out_tongue:
Jess will have a salad… in between two buns and a patty.

bow?

roode

2 Likes

Yes a lilll potatoo

2 Likes

Yeah, another baby girl. I won’t have a favorite kid.

I am. I’m very happy.

I’d like to have a boy so yes, I guess.

She does, or she just likes to play.

JESSICA

She is slowly becoming a mini Jess and i think it’s quite cute.

Mhm, outnumbered.

Can’t pick

Yeah, I’d like a boy next but I would mind another girl.

Always :relieved:

Oh, no. She has to try harder :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t think much of it, it didn’t hit me until I actually talked to her and saw she was serious.

A little boy, yes :relieved: I’d be excited no matter what but okay, that makes me a bit more excited just because we have two girls… and I really wanted a boy eventually.

Riker <3

3 Likes

Ded

3 Likes

Jess: @benitz786

Hypothetically, Kai needed help, and you knew that you (and Dan) could help him, would you?

sigh

“… hypothetically speaking… yes. I would help Kai…”

1 Like

Jess, would you do a report to expose the truth about the royal family in Listaria if you had the chance?

1 Like

“Would it be bad to say I’ve considered it?”

1 Like

Not at all Jess.

If you happened to have a source that could give you a lot of information, including telling you about Evangeline’s possible connection to a death ruled as an accident, among other accusations, but unable to give you proof, what would you do? Would you expose what you knew, or try to prove the accusations as well? How would you find that proof?

1 Like

“As a writer and more specifically someone who strives to get the truth out, I do my research throughly before, as you say, ‘exposing what I know,’ In this business, credibility is everything. My name in general has a lot of weight but I don’t do anything without proof. The information I received from this informant would be but the first step in my deep dive into this story. Say, for example, if I was told a death was ruled as an accident, but wasn’t - my first instinct is to do research on the accident. Including reading the coroners reports and seeing if things match up with the police report. You know it’s interesting… sometimes the things that are lies are the best hidden… too… perfect. Usually I can tell when there’s a cover up and that’s when I use a few of my own connections to see if I can find the truth or… the lie within it all. Every coverup has a possible downfall… a needle in a haystack in a way - my goal is to find that needle.”

1 Like

Would it change anything for you if the informant was Kai?

1 Like

“If in this hypothetical situation, the informat was Kai - I’d work with him on it but I still can’t credibly release information of that magnitude without proof or an informant who was ready to be listed on the expose. But in the case that it was Kai, I have a feeling he’d want to keep his name out of it meaning I’d need something that couldn’t be pushed under the rug by the royal family - in other words, some sort of evidence. So in a way, things would slightly change but most things would stay the same,”

1 Like

Kinda random, but just figured out the timeline on this, and the year for both of these is 2032

1 Like

how sad

1 Like

It was a tough time for Kai…

1 Like