Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Seems… like it :pleading_face:

1 Like

2030: Kai & Skye meet and become friends…
2031: They’re friends, and eventually become more
2032: Skye gets pregnant, then dies and Scarlet is born…

Its a lot in that time for Kai…

1 Like

Kai:

1. Can you describe your first meeting with Skye and what you thought of her when you first met her?
  2. What drew you to her?
  3. How did the sleeping together start? Like was there an instance that made you more attracted to her or did one thing just lead to another?
  4. Who intiated it? You or her?
  5. Did you even try to use a condom or… nah?
  6. Thoughts about asking Jess for help in tearing down the royal family?
  7. How you doing man?

(I’ll let you pic the right time for these - I’m thinking 1,2, 3, 4, and 5 are in 2031, 6 and 7 are whenever you’re thinking about whatever you’re thinking about)

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Dorian

1. Why can’t riker have ya kids? :frowning: (2035-2036ish)
  2. He’ll take good care of em, I promise ;-;
  3. Like reallllyyy good care
  4. You no trust me?
  5. Fine
  6. Thoughts about Riker having another baby with elo just because you were mean to him :triumph:
  7. So we’ve asked who’s your favorite child, but who’s favorite do you think you are? And who’s favorite do you think Jess is (if that makes sense - like who’s your kids’ favorite parent).
  8. Do you want any more kids after baby number 3 - your boy?
  9. Why Aidan?
  10. Thoughts about Dan liking you more now that your kids name is Aidan?
  11. Thoughts about Jess possibly working with Kai again on a story?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Malachi:
She had just been hired maybe a few days earlier, and I heard her running down the hall and stepped to the side just in time to keep her from running right into me. She seemed shy, she was flustered and upset, but I could tell she didn’t deserve my wife’s wrath for no reason. There was something different about her though, even from just meeting her. I could see that there was more to her.

Malachi:
Honestly, its the way she makes me feel like I don’t have the weight of the world on my shoulders for a moment, and she forces me to be more myself.

Malachi:
It really was an in the moment deal, just one thing leading to another.

Malachi:
I believe it was Skye.

Malachi:
We did.

Malachi:
If there is anybody who could do it, it would be Jess.

Malachi:
As fine as I can be.

1 Like

Sadie

“I think I could… learn to overlook what he did. I can’t imagine a life without him, and I’m absolutely not ready to start living one.”

“Yeah, of course we are.”

“Any tension… is just one-sided from me being an overthinker, but I know that will pass.”

“I… can’t say that we haven’t.”

“Yeah, our family is doing really well.”

“It’s going okay. I haven’t really released anything completely personal yet, though.”

“They’re really good. Jordan’s been giving them dance lessons, and Kyra’s about to start pre-school!”

“We do, yeah.”

“It did which I couldn’t be happier about.”

I think the divorce was in 2035

“Yeah… I’ve been waiting for the day where I don’t look at Jordan in doubt of his feelings, and without worrying he may decide he loves someone else more. But that day hasn’t come, and he doesn’t deserve someone who continuously assumes the worst in him. I think I need to work on myself, though. And then maybe one day I won’t care about the past anymore.”

“It’s been difficult… they don’t know the reasoning behind it, I kind of don’t ever want them to, and for them to change their views on us and their dad. But it is hard to see them angry and upset… and I can’t do anything about it because I was the cause of it.”

"I feel like I’m finally letting out the emotions I had for so long through song. I’ve really been growing in this time, finding myself and the new single [Sue Me] has really helped me become more confident on stage, and in general."

“I’m not sure how or why that is but… I guess people are resonating with the more personal songs released. But it still makes no sense to me it doesn’t feel real.”

“It has had really really difficult moments, but I am finding myself being stronger than ever, which is what I did it for.”

“Uh… well, when you have many experiences, with people, it is always going to be probable that it influences song-writing. But my songs are up for interpretation, and does it… really matter what they are specifically about?”

“Oh they… they aren’t anything real.”

“My relationship with Jordan has, yes, heavily influenced some of my songs.”

“I’ve obviously still been in touch with him, since we are co-parenting. But I guess we’ve both stopped ourselves from being too close. I don’t know, in the past it’s seemed too soon. And now… I don’t know.”

“The thought has crossed my mind a few times, yeah. But I don’t want to complicate things, potentially, for him or something.”

2 Likes

Kai very clearly has a type

2 Likes

That he does. Skye’s more on the quiet/shy side, but there’s definitely similarities between her and Jess.

1 Like

It’s more just that he wants someone to push him to be himself and stop hiding behind all those years of training of being what people wants him to be

1 Like

Because my kids :triumph:

I trust you but no.

Wow, because of me? That makes me ever happier.

They all love me more :triumph:

Eh, I’m not sure… I would mind it but it’s not something I’m planning.

Because Jess and I love Daniel so much.

Does he?

I’d rather not talk about that. I wouldn’t be happy but if that’s her job who am I to say something?

2 Likes

HMPH

You’re cute :stuck_out_tongue:

He does. He now fully approves of you.

2 Likes

suuure sure

2 Likes

Mostly

3 Likes

Just do something stupid - dan’s waiting

3 Likes
  1. No really, you actually think you’re the favorite for all your kids?
  2. Did you get Jess more cake for each additional child?
  3. Favorite memory of Shay?
  4. Favorite Memory of Zoe?
  5. Favorite Memory of Aidan?
  6. Favorite Memory of your fourth child, Riker?

@astxrism

2 Likes

she did not

mm sure

it did not

OOOP

He loves dancing with them okay :frowning:

:sob:

Yes, yes it does :triumph:

Oop

Imagine how awkward those encounters are

1 Like

Sadie:

1. Have you or Jordan ever introduced your kids to a new guy/gal you were dating?
  2. Have you ever talked about what would happen if one of you got into a serious relationship?
  3. How are you splitting the kids up? Who do they stay with currently? Do they like spend holidays with one parent or…
  4. Did any of your kids cry the first night jordan left or when they first realized he wasn’t coming back (to live in that house?) or…?

@novella

1 Like

Dorian,

1. Have you ever considered divorcing Jessica?
  2. How dare you think about doing that?
  3. So what does your house look like?
  4. Do you have enough rooms for one more person? I promise I don’t take up much room and I can do some free babysitting.
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. How would you react if Jess hit you with that ‘i think we’re better as friends’ now?
  7. how many favors do you have over her currently?
  8. Did you end up buying jess a new ring? If yes, what does it look like? What did you do with the old one?
  9. Tell us about the bday gifts you’ve gotten for your kids. Is Jess still better than you on bday gifts?

(asked around 2036ish)

@astxrism

2 Likes

Sadie/Jordan: @novella/@benitz786

• Did you adopt any kids other than just Annie?
  • How have you two been managing with the kids since the divorce?
  • Who moved out when you got divorced? Or did you both move into different places?

Jordan: @benitz786

• How has it been to actually be friends with Jezebel again? - 2035

Dan: @benitz786

• How many kids are named after you now?
  • So, you have VC and Peter, which kid is your favorite?
  • Would you ever want another kid?
  • Thoughts on the Jez/Jordan kiss during the reunion, because we all know you would’ve heard about it. -2030
  • Thoughts on Jordan and Sadie’s divorce and Jez and Jordan becoming friends again? - 2035
3 Likes

Jordan Williams @benitz786

• If Jezebel was to initiate anything romantically, would you want that? 2035
  • Did you ever try to talk to Sadie on a romantic level during the five years of separation? 2040
  • If Sadie was to come back and ask to start over, would you want that? 2040
  • How do you feel about Sadie indirectly posting about you recently numerous times through songs on Instagram? Come on, all know they’re about you. 2040
  • Do you think your kids have been affected by the divorce? 2040

Jezebel Parker @Littlefeets

• Have you spoken to Sadie since the reunion? 2037
  • Do you feel as though something romantic may come from your recently salvaged friendship with Jordan? 2037
  • How do you feel knowing your kid is going to be in the Blue Royalty game this year? 2040
1 Like