Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

I thought she was very sweet but then I got concerned for her when I realized she was all alone. Who lets their kid go to the grocery store and buy so many things in such weather?

I would’ve never guessed that she, this little girl that stood up for my daughter would one day be part of our family and not just a friend.

She was all alone in the middle of the storm. I wanted to help her before something bad happens. You never know…

2 Likes

@astxrism you’re doing zoe right? And I take shay? ANyyyways

Zoe,

1. Who’s your favorite parent? Jess or Dori?
  2. Do you miss your dad when he goes away?
  3. Favorite food?
  4. Favorite thing about your dad?
  5. Favorite thing about your mom?

@astxrism

2 Likes

So that means

Shay,

1. Who’s your favorite parent? Jess or Dori?
  2. Do you miss your dad when he goes away?
  3. Favorite food?
  4. Favorite thing about your dad?
  5. Favorite thing about your mom?
  6. How much do you love your siblings?

@benitz786

2 Likes

Dorian,

1. Besides that moment in the grocery story, do you have any other early memories of Jess messing around in your house?
  2. Were you ever like “Why is this werido basically living in my house now?”
  3. Were you ever mean to Jess as a child?

@astxrism

2 Likes

:triumph:

2 Likes

"I love both my mommy and daddy :pleading_face: "

"Yes I… I miss him a lot and take my mommy’s phone when he’s gone so I can call him and talk to him every day. I like telling him what I did at school.

“I like rocky road Ice cream”

“I like playing with daddy outside - he’s really good at soccer and taught me different things for my team and it’s really fun. Mommy comes out sometimes but… don’t tell mommy but he’s better at soccer than she is”

“Mommy is so much funnnn. Whenever we’re at home doing nothing she takes us out to do something fun and we never do the same things twice. Once she snuck me and Zoe out of school for gellyato and we played all day and she told us not to tell daddy”

“this much” Spreads her hands out as far as they can go

2 Likes

:anguished::anguished:

2 Likes

Love you Dori :joy:

2 Likes

It’s okay zoe took Jess phone and he found out @astxrism

2 Likes

Daddy’s little girl and all :triumph:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

“What did you do in school today?”
welll

2 Likes

Zoe straight up “MOMMY TOOK US FOR ICE SCREAM”

2 Likes

He’ll be a good dad, it’s okay, all good :pensive:

2 Likes

Jess knows :joy:

He was probably busy with work and she didn’t want to bother him. Jess wouldn’t lie to him though.

1 Like

Davina:

1. So the day you got Jess to your house, did you call her parents? I mean… Jess parents were in London and let’s be honest, her phone was dead so… did you take her home? Let her stay over?
  2. So Jess started out as Elodie’s friend - did you ever expect her to be that close to Dorian later on?
  3. Thoughts about Shay?
  4. Thoughts about Zoe?
  5. Thoughts about Aidan?
  6. How do you think Jess is as a mom?
  7. Thoughts about Dorian as a dad?
  8. Thoughts about Elo as a mom?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Zoe,

1. Favorite memory with your family
  2. Favorite memory with your mom
  3. Favorite memory with your dad
  4. Favorite memory of Aidan
  5. Favorite memory of grandma Davina

@astxrism

2 Likes

Alternate Universe Kai

1. So you’re canceling your wedding - are you gonna… idk date Jess some more? You two have only been dating for like what? 5 months? Can you really call that love?
  2. Are you sure you wanna have this kid with Jess. You could always tell her nah :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. Have you spoken to ya parents since you woke up from surgery?
  4. Thoughts about Jess going with you to the hospital and not letting Val on the ambulance?
  5. Are you really ready to throw your life upside down for a girl you barely know?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Elettra,

1. Just wanted to say you suck again. Thanks. No questions.
1 Like

Princess whatever her name is

1. wanted to say you suck too.
1 Like