Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Malachi:
I’m going to keep dating Jess, and we will see what happens. All cards on the table, not hiding anything. I just know it’s different with her. I’ve been in relationships before, so I know there’s a difference between love and just lust. The only way I can describe what I feel for Jess, is that I love her.

Malachi:
I’m sure.

Malachi:
Not for very long.

Malachi:
What is there for me to really say about that?

Malachi:
I am. If I follow the path my parents decided for me, I know my life will be everything I don’t want, but I know I want Jess in my life.

1 Like

:pleading_face:

You sure sure?

What did you all talk about?

So what are you going to do? You have no money - no dictated future? College?

1 Like

:triumph: fck off

1 Like

It’s absolutely mind boggling. It feels like just yesterday I was a dumb 18 year old kid making my own mistakes and now I have kids and grandkids… time really does fly…

Do you have kids? There’s this… immediate feeling of love when you see your baby… and even hold your baby for the first time. There’s just this… fragileness of a person that is in your arms and the love you feel is so immense that it can never go away. That’s synonymous of how I felt when I held Laurel. I just… I’ve made mistakes but Jezebel will never be considered a mistake and her little girl either. I love both of them.

I’ve done everything I can to be a good grandfather for Laurel and be in her life when she let’s me

1 Like

Malachi:
Completely sure.

Malachi:
About Elettra, and how I was doing after surgery.

Malachi:
Honestly, I’m still figuring it all out. For the first time since before my parents decided that I was taking over Blue Royalty instead of Elettra, maybe even since I was born, my future isn’t already decided for me. I plan on going to college, majoring in business, and seeing how everything goes between me and Jess. Beyond that, I don’t know yet.

2 Likes

So, Kai

1. What if things don’t go well with you and Jess? You two date and realize you’re just not compatible. You left your family for her - thoughts?
  2. If you’re not compatible what’ll happen to the baby?
  3. Did your parent’s say anything about the wedding? Or have you avoided the topic for now?
  4. Where would you want to go to college? New York? Jess is still going to London to go to school in Oxford - thoughts about where the baby would be?
  5. You know you made Jess hate hospitals more right? How the heck are you gonna get her to go and give birth?
  6. How active are you going to be in Zach’s life (I imagine candice came to him when he was okay in the hospital to tell him)

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Malachi:
I don’t want that to be the case, but if it is, I’ll have to figure it out then.

Malachi:
I’ve been avoiding the topic as long as possible.

Malachi:
My plan is to go to school in New York, but I know I’m going to be spending a lot of time in London, because that’s where Jess will be, and the baby.

Malachi:
I know Jess hates hospitals, and I don’t plan on spending any more time in hospitals than I need to, but it’s the safest choice.

Malachi:
I’m going to try and be in his life as much as I can. I don’t exactly know what I’m doing, but I want to be his dad as best as I can.

1 Like

:pleading_face: Awww

• Which of your grandkids is your favorite, and which one are you the closest to?
  • From what you see with both Jez and Dan, how are they as parents?
  • What do you think about Dan’s wife, Valerie?
  • Describe the first time you heard Jezebel call you dad, what did you think?

Are you avoiding it because you’re hesitating on your decision?

Does that worry you because your parents live there?

2 Likes

“So clearly you don’t have children. Look… with kids there are no favorites. There may be times where a child makes you upset but that doesn’t decrease one’s love for that child. There is no way for me to explain out of Jezebel and Daniel who I love more because that’s not how love works. I love both of them so much… hell of a lot more than I love myself. That idea works with their kids too - I love all my grandchildren. Laurel, Veronica… Charlotte, Peter… and Jezebel’s new baby girl”

2 Likes

Idk if it’s my own computer or forum’s but I swear sometimes I can’t click the bottom of the response to add more and it’s urghhh

2 Likes

anyways

1 Like

Malachi:
I’m not hesitating with my decision. I just haven’t felt up to having that fight.

Malachi:
My parents being there is a concern, but New York is still my home, and my siblings are there too.

1 Like

“The thing that makes a parent is loving your child. Both Dan and Jez take different approaches to how they do that, but they both care deeply about their kids making them amazing parents”

“She’s amazing. I love my daughter in law. I think she has a… unique way in keeping Daniel in check and honestly, I’m glad he found that in his life”

"I don’t… know if you know this but I once had another daughter… Charlotte. And I kind of… see some of Charlotte in Jezebel and so hearing Jez call me dad just… made me feel whole again… something I haven’t felt in a long time and honestly… I didn’t know that I hadn’t felt it until Jezebel came along.

2 Likes

Is there anything in particular about Jezebel that reminds you of Charlotte…?

1 Like

“They both just… have the same look in their eyes… I don’t… know how to explain it. It’s this curiosity that can’t be quenched…”

2 Likes

1 Like

He misses Charlotte okay :sob:

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Akielah (Alt universe 2)

1. how are you doing :sob:
  2. Thoughts about Jess being pregnant… with your brother’s baby?

@Littlefeets

1 Like