Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Akielah:
I… I still feel like I can’t breathe. Like… like everything I know is gone…

Akielah:
I… I know he loved Jess… and I… I know he would’ve been happy…

1 Like

Candice: (alt universe 2)

• What are you going to tell Zach about his father?
  • How do you feel knowing that you never got to tell Kai about him?
  • Are you going to tell any of the rest of Kai’s family about Zach?

Jess: (alt universe 2)

• You’re having Kai’s baby… What are you going to tell the baby about him?
  • If you had the chance to tell Kai one thing, knowing he would be able to hear it, what would you tell him? - can be answered near the time of his death, or maybe even a year or two later
1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

2040?

2 Likes

2037 - aka 4 year old Zoe who has no filter

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Elodie (2032)

1. So you’ve watched the whims of a Pierce right? We’ve heard Margot Robbie plays a character based off of you - thoughts?
  2. It’s been 2 seasons of the show so far and we’ve heard it’s been renewed for another one. What do you think about it so far?

@astxrism

1 Like

Dorian,

1. You gonna let your kids watch “the whims of a Pierce)?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Akielah, (reg timeline around 2032)

1. You’ve watched whims of a Pierce right? Thoughts about Kais tv counterpart?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Kais parents death timeline

1. So… your daughter killed your son… I blame you two

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Akielah:
Yes, I watched the show. It certainly was like Kai. Of course there’s always going to be little inaccuracies, but mostly, it was like my brother.

1 Like

Leonardo Azure:
How is what Elettra did our fault? She almost killed Malachi when they were 13, and we did everything we could to make sure she wouldn’t hurt him or anyone else again, but this still happened.

Miranda Azure:
I… Please, don’t speak to us about this anymore…

1 Like

Mav: @Littlefeets

• Which of your kids is your favourite?
  • Which of your kids do you have the best relationship with?
  • Which of your kids do you think is most like you?
  • What do you think about Dom’s new husband?
1 Like

Clearly you’re too busy in your own lives to notice that el needed more than you just locking her away. Her instability and inability to get better is due to your gross negligence towards your children

@Littlefeets

That being said, how would you feel off I told you Jessica Pierce, the girls you paid off to shut up is pregnant with you dead child’s baby?

2 Likes

Dori,

1. did you ever talk to Jess’ parents before asking her to marry you? Why not? (yes It was a double sided question where I answered it for you)

@astxrism

1 Like

Miranda Azure:
I… I don’t know what to say…

1 Like

“That… her dad was a good man who made a few mistakes. But a man who would do whatever he could to protect her… and did…I don’t… want to talk about this anymore”

tears in her eyes "That I love him… so much… and I don’t want him to leave me but I am going to do… everything I can for our little girl. I… miss him… so much…

1 Like

Dan: (Alt universe, Kai death) @benitz786

• You saw Akielah not long after she heard that her brother was dead, and you know her enough to know that she’s like you in the way of not letting anyone see her upset. So what was that like to see her that way? Did it remind you about how you felt as a kid losing Charlotte?
  • You may have hated Kai, but Kai was extremely important to both Jess and Val, was it harder to be supportive for them because of how you felt about Kai?
  • Did you break the news to Val and Jess, or did you let someone else tell them?
1 Like
  • What do you both think about Jezebel?
  • How do you feel about your dad marrying someone besides your mom?
  • Thoughts on having a new baby sister?