Blue Royalty | Official Thread

Kara Melbourne

“Yeah, yeah those clothes.” Kara said, not wanting to repeat the word stolen. “Eww the word stolen makes me feel like a criminal…but I also feel bada-”
Kara didn’t seem to notice that Elodie moved on to the next subject quickly, but she did know that Elodie was fond of Delilah. She dismissed that fact and still told her about what happened at the party.
“Don’t laugh, she is really nice,” That made Kara laugh even more. “I need to get to know her more then.” She said. She honestly thought Jezebel was nice but she couldn’t help but mess with someone that night.

“Maverick? Oh I think I saw him playing soccer that one time. You go gurl!” She snapped her fingers in a sassy manner.

“Do you think we’ll get some hot guys this year?”
Then she thought about Calen, the new guy. “I guess we’ll have to find out huh? You sure did get one.” She said while nudging her shoulder. “Did you make any new friends at the party?”

@astxrism Elodie

3 Likes

Mamoud Essa

So homeboi got waaaaaay tired of that party shiz anyway like he practically manifested the fire alarm he was weirdly glad? Like yes so sad that the party venue parade got rained on- kinda literally but he was kinda relieved when reflecting on it.

He rushed out of the house in the crowd with Brandon taking little tight spaced steps where space bubbles were being violated left and right but thankfully when they got out it was a clear sky. They looked a little bit messy, in an edgy way. When you think about it this is so aesthetic like lavish murder mystery movies who? They can’t compete. They stood a few feet apart, not fazed by the water drenching their clothes bcos they were big tough guys standing outside in a now shady looking area because of the lack of illumination. But they talked for a little bit more and exchanged numbers like troy and gabriella on new years eve, the resemblance was uncanny and ended up ditching for mcdonalds like the edgy, quirky, teenagers they are.

Windows rolled down, loud music blaring on the radio that passed the arctic monkey vibe check if you know what I mean. A song that just perfectly tied into the moment of driving with one hand young, wild and free. It was quiet and serene in a going-to-meet-a-hitman kind of way if they were going to Denny’s but nobody can compete with 24 hour McBreakfast so all looked good in their hard plastic booth with bright yellow lighting and tiled walls beside them where if you stopped paying attention to it, it no longer smelled like butts. AND THEY HAD A SOUND MACHINE TO SIT BY ON THE DIRTY, GERMY, STAINED FLOOR!! To lay their heads back even though god knows where that machine has been and just talk without any concept of time.

OF COURSE, Safiya doesn’t get it though, she worries too much. Mamoud doesn’t get it anymore. As an empath he knows that worry is thought not feeling so it is just incomprehensible to him why she wastes so much time thinking!! When he can be a happy moron he will be a happy moron. So, he and Safiya talked it out on the edge of her bed with the hall light on and he comforted her caring heart. Leaving it at that.

This morning he opened his eyes and woke up lying perfectly still, pleasantly welcomed by the blue color on his ceiling and walls. It reminded him of the ocean, which made him feel safe every morning, protected by nature, maybe it was silly but it made him happy. The morning heat still burned him even when he wore as little coverage as possible while being appropriate, his father liked saving money with the AC, some things just never change. He irritatedly sat up in his boxers and gently opened his wobbly drawer to reach for his Dream Journal and pull it into his lap, snatching a pen from the flat top of the cabinetry. Some people think it is funny when a man does that, but Mamoud doesn’t think so, he is in touch with his feminine side.

After writing messily, he gets up to make breakfast in the obnoxiously bright, modern kitchen. Dragging down the stairs, and groggily opening the fridge. He has his mother’s gift in the kitchen, but that doesn’t mean he likes it. Mamoud loathes getting up early, nonetheless he reminds himself everyday that it is a favor to his mom and he has to be thoughtful and express gratitude to his parents in his semi-traditional-if-you-forget-the-filthy-rich-part household. They all want a maid, however their father wants them to be able to take care of themselves, and make their own money, and none of the ungrateful brat stuff. It’s a drag, Mamoud wants it all which is really annoying but he gets it from his father so oh well.

Next, he brushes his teeth, that part is pretty simple.

Then, he gets dressed. Fashion kinda skipped a generation with him, but it’s okay buddy. He pulls his head though his shirt, sits on his bed to pull on his pants, that part isn’t pretty, today he was wearing light color jeans, and then gets his socks kinda nasty walking down the hall, stairs, and then hall again to get to the shoe tray next to the door where his very nice sneakers awaited him.

He slid one of his backpack straps on and walked out to the garage, clicking it open with his fancy remote, he was so proud to have all of this now, he was never a bragger although he is confident in his knowledge that hard work pays off. He watched his parents go through it. (He helped his parents through it too but yeesh that kids never gonna get credit from them anyways) But now, look where they are. It opened slowly to reveal his shiny silver car in by inch. Mamoud had gone to the car wash saturday before school started to refresh before starting something new. He ran in because he is usually a little late and feels incompetent to Safiya who believes early is on time. Then they took off like villains on a heist.

At school, the parking lot was always full so they took a walk from the back and went their separate ways to class. He didn’t see anybody he knew so he just went on to his first classroom through the tall hallways where everything echoes twice but you never notice because it’s so loud and full. From a few feet away though, he saw Mike, and waved with a welcoming smile. A friend! Well that wasn’t really his reaction but he always says hi. “Hey! I haven’t seen you in so long” He responded in a friendly tone. “It was good, where were you all night?” He asked curiously.

@Madilnel HAHA SORRY

3 Likes

Elodie DeLoughrey

“I need to get to know her more then.”
“You do!” She enthusiastically replied, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I’ll hook you up but I don’t know how that will go! You ruined her shoes I don’t think you can make it better. "

"Oh I think I saw him playing soccer that one time. You go gurl!”
“Yes, yes, him. I don’t like him or anything, I don’t even know him,” she quickly tried to defend herself, jokingly raising her arms up. “But I wouldn’t mind…” laughing, she wiggled her brows for a second before noticing other students coming in, making her instantly calm down. She did notice him before thanks to her brother and his games. He was a very attractive guy, in her opinion, but to be fair she thought every guy in school was attractive. Was she boy crazy? Maybe just a little and for some reason, she wanted to keep that image. Straightening up and fixing her dress since more students were in the classroom with them, she rested her elbow on the table. “I should hang around Dorian more often, he always finds a good crowd,” looking down at her painted nails, she mumbled to herself. “I should also play dumb and stay for his practice with an excuse You’re my ride back home.” Laughing lightly, she looked up at Kara, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. And that wasn’t actually a bad idea. Usually, she was annoyed when he would try to make her stay just so he could be the one to make sure she gets home safely but she was only missing out on all the fun.

“I didn’t get one, shut up.” Smiling shyly this time, she nudged her back, thinking about her question. “No, I don’t think so. I was focused on my tasks to pay attention to people around me,” she answered honestly, shrugging her shoulders. “Have you?”

@Kbail

4 Likes

:gift::candy: S𝔸ƒ𝐈𝐲ᵃ :heartpulse::doughnut:
“No problem” She happily replied in a down-to-earth, feminine tone.
“Very neat ms wood” She teased lightly, “I’m Safiya Essa” she informed Valerie sounding proud in a soft-hearted way.
@CerealKiller lets do the fork. in the garbage disposal
DING DING DING DA DING DIDING DIDING DING

2 Likes

Very neat ms wood. I’m Safiya Essa
She subtly chuckled as the girl who referred to herself as Safyia, went along with her slightly formal approach
She playfully bowed a bit “nice to meet you ma’am” she said and smirked, but couldn’t hold it and smiled, slightly laughing
@raviola fork👀

4 Likes

Safiya chuckled, “acquainted at last” she made a quirky voice goofily and bowed after her. She found Valerie to be easy to talk to. She enjoyed it, at here she was mostly either too little or too much even though she tried as hard as she could to be on her best behavior and make friends. It usually came naturally to her, come to think of it. Blue Bloods are just another breed to be real.
@CerealKiller

2 Likes

acquainted at last
“Indeed” she said and smirked
“So what’s up?” She asked with a chuckle and looked at safyia “wait are you new?” She raised her brow slightly unsure “or did I just come out real b*tchy?”
@raviola

3 Likes

“So what’s up?” “Probably the ceiling im not sure” She looked like she was thinking out loud when she spoke sarcastically. She liked this conversation alot. “wait are you new?” “Been here since sophomore year” She smiled even though the thought wasn’t something to smile about. “or did I just come out real bxtchy?” “No, I don’t think we’ve met either” She shrugged playfully. She has great memory so she would probably remember Valerie if she saw more of her than the occasional face in the crowd and a name brought up a couple times in conversation. She didn’t expect her to know who she was.
@CerealKiller
do u want the firs bell 2 ring soon and they like look for they classes together :pleading_face:

1 Like

Delilah Rose Hawthorne

Dorian told her he wondered whether or not she cared about anything… other than herself. Delilah shook her head and laughed at the fact that it was even a question to him whether or not she cared only for herself. “I’ll let you continue to wonder, then,” Delilah responded. Not caring about anything? Well, Delilah could certainly rule Dorian out of people she cared about. And countless other people, though she certainly made no effort to try and hide it. “But, if you wanted me to put you out of your misery, I’ll tell you I really do only care about myself,” Delilah stated enigmatically, with a smile and a shrug.

Delilah didn’t really care how that statement made her look, especially to Dorian - she had a feeling he blamed her for the breakup with Kara, ignoring the fact that he was also to blame. More so, even. If someone can’t own the way they are and their mistakes, they automatically lose the little respect Delilah had for them.

She listened to his small list of ideas while nodding as if to approve both of them. “Both very appropriate and fitting suggestions, since this is Blue Royalty we’re talking about here,” Delilah replied before he turned around to face her, telling her it wasn’t happening. “You mean I… don’t have to have you by my side all day?” Delilah asked, in a sarcastically excited tone, knowing that she couldn’t think of anything worse than having Dorian around all day, even if it were as a ‘bodyguard’.

@astxrism — Dorian DeLoughrey

3 Likes

Been here since sophomore year
“What” she asked confused “literally, how have we never met before?” She added
No, I don’t think we’ve met either
“Crazy” she added with a light shrug “well we did now” she smirked
The bell rang, signaling them to go to their class.
“Oh damn, so soon” she shook her head “you’re a senior right?” She asked
@raviola oui

4 Likes

ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ:

“Well that’s not very ladylike,” Daniel chuckled as she pointed her middle finger at him, unlocking the car and opening the passenger door for the girl - before closing it after her. After all, Daniel Parker was a gentleman - of sorts. At least, when he wanted to be. As he found his place in the driver’s seat, Daniel made no movement to start the car. Instead, he turned towards Jezebel with a large grin on his face.

“Go ahead, sing at the top of your lungs, Mr. one of the first Blue Bloods of the year,”

A slight scoff replaced his grin at her words, “Ehh, it’s a title that means nothing right now - so I’m not going to let that get to my head until my name is on the list at the end of the game. But, trust me, I will be screaming during this car ride - and we both know my voice would land me on Simon Cowell’s ‘No’ Buzzer” he stated with a mischievous laugh, “but forget that for now. Guess what… this is the first day of our last year in high school. The last ‘first’ day I’ll pick you up. How do you feel?” he asked, nudging the girl. “Finally seniors - ready to rule the school? Well, not that we didn’t come in ruling the school the minute we walked through those doors.” he continued.

After a few minutes of talking, Daniel finally started the car up - and as promised - played the sh!ttiest music he could find on blast as he screamed along, simply to annoy the absolute sh*t out of his best friend. “Regretting your choice yet?” he screamed a few minutes later as yet another awful song started playing. He was honestly shocked this girl could deal with him for the past few years. This was definitely not the worst he had ever done, and probably would do. Jezebel Mallory Sloane had obviously either made the worst or best choice in best friends.

@Littlefeets

3 Likes

Kara Melbourne

"I should give her one of my shoes. I think that would be a good gift." She said. **“Yes, yes, him. I don’t like him or anything, I don’t even know him,”** "Sure you don't like him." Kara was pretty good at knowing what Elodie was thinking from her facial expressions so she would definitely be observing while she talks to Maverick. **“But I wouldn’t mind…”** "That's literally me." Kara said while laughing. **“I should hang around Dorian more often, he always finds a good crowd,”** That made Kara think about how she saw Delilah talking to him when she was by her locker. She started biting her pencil while being deep in thought. *What were they talking about?* Kara was so deep into her thoughts that when Elodie nudged her she jumped up. "Oh yeah, I met Tala and Candice. I still owe Tala her jacket, I'm also going to meet Candice in the morning before school this week. I think you should come with me, I could see you guys as friends." Kara was starting to rant to get her mind off of the fact that Delilah was on the list. She didn't want to think about it.

@astxrism Elodie
@novella Delilah Mentioned

3 Likes

“Hey! I haven’t seen you in so long” Mikel nodded back to Mamoud. He was right, it has been a while. The last time was probably sometime during the middle of the summer. Not to mention the last few weeks before school started again Mikel had basically locked himself up in his room to watch any black and white film he could find and also finish the entire series of That 70’s Show. Mikel liked stuff not from this era. He hated his phone and would proably throw it in the ocean if he could but it was way of contacting people and ever since a few years ago his mom made sure he had his phone with him constantly so she can check up on him when she feels like it. It’s a little irritating especially when she calls while he is busy but he gets it. Also if you were to send him a text he takes days to respond. It may be old school but he really likes emails. Not just short emails either but proper ones with dear at the beginning and a sincerely at the end. “It was good, where were you all night?” “I helped a girl get cleaned up after she got spilt on.” Mikel told him with a shrug. He didn’t say much else about that situation. “I would’ve had a better time at home though if I’m being honest. I hate those types of parties.”
@raviola short and bad sorry

3 Likes

Calen James Hunter

Calen raised his eyebrows impatiently during the moment Dominic took to figure out what he meant. When he finally did, he stepped in front of Calen to show him how to do it. While he was explaining, he smiled and nodded - though actually all he could feel was immense annoyance at the sheer fact that this stranger knew more about something than him. Although Dominic obviously had no intention of doing so, it made Calen feel as though he was being belittled. Calen was obsessed with being the smartest guy in the room, and things getting explained to him frustrated him.

“Yeah, I’m sure I’ll get it soon,” Calen said, lightheartedly over the intense irritation he was feeling. “I’m a pretty fast learner,” He added on, showing off almost to make up for the fact that he didn’t know anything about the locker before. Thankfully, while also being distracted by Dominic telling him what to do, he had also paid attention to what he was doing. So, Calen stretched his arm across Dominic to shut the locker again, before briskly repeating the steps and making a conscious effort not to punch the air when successfully opening the locker.

As he reclosed the locker, Dominic leaned against the one next to it, asking him how he was enjoying Cerulean. “I wouldn’t say enjoying, quite yet,” Calen replied, having only stepped into the premises moments ago. “It seems pretty cool though… what about you? What do you think of this school?” He asked, continuing the data-collection he started the night of the party about what different students thought of the school, to know exactly what he was getting himself into.

@Caticorn — Dominic Lucier

2 Likes

Dominic Lucier
Dominic watched as Calen repeated the steps that he showed him and opened the locker. He thought about what he’d asked him about the school. “It’s a pretty good school. The visual arts class is really awesome and the teacher’s really cool.” He explained, shrugging. He wasn’t sure what classes Calen would be interested in, but he figured there was no harm in telling him about the art class.

“Are you thinking of joining any clubs or sports teams?” He inquired, knowing that he could get some idea of what this guy was like from what he answered. I’m guessing he’s more of a sports guy. He thought to himself, based off of his first impression of him. “If you haven’t thought about it, you should. They make this place way more enjoyable.” He advised, loosely based on personal experience.

@novella - Calen

3 Likes

Tala Garzon

Oh God, thank you, Tala had her weekend in a bad way, and she was grateful to return to her normal routine after a pretty rough Friday night. She woke up at Saturday with a dull skin and growing eyebags, clearly deprived of the comfortable sleep she was used to get. She doubts if she can for the next days even—especially with her being in her last year of high school and participating in the Blue Royalty. She rubbed her eye and yawned, stretching her arms so that her body felt more relax.

She looked at herself wearily, quickly regretting to get to the party when it was close to closing. Though she was in a bit of a bad mood for that, she got to laugh instead when she remembered how the night ended. Just as she was waiting for Kara’s permission to open her bag, a fire alarm went off that caused some of the people to panic. She, however, remained silent that time, and when she looked at Kara, the sprinklers set off and surprised her with wetness. Kara, apparently, stormed off outside and pushed herself through the crowd, leaving her cold and wet.

So, in the end, she was forced to go home freezing after a fast ride.

Tala did not like what she got from taking the first step of her dare. She did not even bother looking at the Blue Blood’s list, and she was just angry at herself for not getting on it. So much for being late, she ranted at herself. See, Tala, if you were earlier, you could’ve made it! Tala always blamed her failures on her tardiness, because it’s obviously the only thing that kept her from achieving something. She continued to scold herself, and she realized it was near 8 A.M., she ran to the shower and quickly dressed herself with a pair of loose hoodie and jogger. It was thick, but it wasn’t heavy enough so that she could still be able to move freely.

Tying her unwashed hair into a low ponytail, she ran to the kitchen and poached herself an egg, eating it with a wheat bread and avocado. She was uncontrollably yawning with her eyes heavy, so she decided to bring coffee to school instead, hoping that it would energize her for the day. Remembering the fruit jar she did not finish last night because of the party, she grabbed it from the fridge and moved it to a small container and put it in her messenger bag.

Hastily. she grabbed her keys and rode her way to school.

Tala did not bother checking the time when she got to her destination, but she was sure she was late… again. Not happy to get anymore late, she quickly walked to enter as if she was an hour late, sipping black coffee from her red tumbler.

Just as she began to panic inside, she saw someone she easily recognized as she turned into a hallway. Candice! A smile crossed her face as she walked towards the girl, happy that she finally saw someone familiar. She actually expected this girl to be here—she’s the one who introduced her to the school, anyway.

“Candice!” she called out as she approached the girl. The smile was still om her face then, but it faded when she noticed something on Candice. The atmosphere around her was somewhat gloomy, and she looked as if something upsetting bothered her. Tala, feeling the responsibility to check her friend out, asked, “What is wrong?”

@benitz786 - Candice Clarke
@Kbail - Kara Melbourne was mentioned.

4 Likes

Calen James Hunter

He stepped away from the locker after it had served its purpose in proving him to be a fast learner. Instead, he stood opposite it, and therefore opposite Dominic, facing him as he replied to his question about the school. It appeared to Calen that Dominic seemed to only give an answer more about the… actual educational and school part of the school, rather than the social aspect, which was a first. Was there a reason behind that? Maybe the educational side of the school was the best part for him, hence why he picked that part to talk about.

Though he thought he should probably keep his thoughts to himself, Calen still couldn’t help but ask- “What about, you know, the students?” He started, then clearing his throat before continuing. “I mean, with, like, the competition and stuff. Is it quite competitive?” Previous people had told him that yes, their classmates were completely driven by Blue Royalty. But, that didn’t stop him from trying to find other answers.

Calen was glad when Dominic brought up clubs and sports team, maybe Dominic was also a member of the soccer team - and could help him get onto it. “Yeah, I was thinking of trying out for the soccer team,” Calen replied, knowing he probably sounded extremely predictable. But he also picked up on the fact that it was obvious Dominic was a part of some sort of team. “What about you? I mean, are you in any clubs or sports teams?” He asked, thinking there could be more elite clubs in Cerulean High he could join.

@Caticorn — Dominic Lucier

2 Likes

Elode DeLoughrey

“That’s a…” chuckling to herself, she slightly tilted her head, thinking about what she said. If someone gave her new shoes she would definitely forgive them and that’s probably not the best thing you could do. “good idea,” she quickly added.
“And I don’t…” quietly repeating after seeing the way she was looking at her, she tried to reassure not only Kara but herself. She liked to believe it takes a lot to impress her and win her over but in reality she falls for every little thing. But that might not be very noticeable considering she was always around Dorian and that makes things just a little bit harder.

“Oh, Candice, yeah…” Mumbling the words to herself she leaned back in the chair looking around the classroom. She did know Candice but they weren’t… friendly. It was complicated and it all came back to Delilah. “I know her but I think she doesn’t like me. I know that.” With a nervous chuckle, she looked back at Kara shrugging after as if it was nothing. This wasn’t the ideal situation. She had some good friends like Kara but she still liked the person they all disliked. “So I’ll have to skip, sorry. Have fun tho!” Putting on a sweet, reassuring smile she crossed her arms shifting her gaze to the table in front of her.

@Kbail

4 Likes

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖:

Candice walked alway from the conversation with Delilah as soon as she physically could. It was truly as if her world had just shattered into a million pieces… not because of the whole blue royalty thing - Candice never cared about that in the first place - but to see the true colors of a girl she once considered a friend. Was Candice really that naive to have believed that CC and Delilah had remained friends despite growing apart years ago? Perhaps… but Candice always saw the good in people, no matter how much they hurt her.

Tears burned in the back of her eyes, but Candice didn’t dare allow them to spill out. If there was one thing that Candice Clarke had learned over the years - it was how to push her emotions down to the darkest crevice of her mind and have a smile on her face while doing so - Thank you Mama Clarke for that one.

However, as the girl continued to walk down the hall - a fake smile on her face as she waved towards people she knew, attempting to be welcoming on the first day back at school - her eyes widened at a familiar voice yelling “Candice.” “Tala?” Candice started - a questioning tone on her voice - though it soon turned into a laugh as she saw, it was indeed, Tala Garzon. Candice walked towards the girl at a brisk pace and pulled the girl into a hug. Though a frown met her features with the words “What is wrong?”

Biting her lip, Candice shook her head - unwilling to bring the mood of seeing an old friend down with some nonsense drama that she’d worry about later, “Nothing to worry about right now - let’s talk about the more pressing matter of what you’re doing here,” CC laughed smiling as she twirled the girl around. “Also, damn girl. You are killing it in that outfit,” Candice continued - pulling her to the side of the hallway so they could continue their conversation without blocking the path of the other students.

“The last time I saw you was on the set of that Fast and Furious movie your mother was directing. When did you get here? Not that I’m not ecstatic to see you - but… do your parents know? Last I heard you were doing private tutoring at home because your parents wouldn’t dare have you in a high school.” Candice questioned - slight curiosity mixed in with the elation of seeing her friend Tala again - allowing her to, somewhat, forget about the incident with Delilah.

@Nil

Mentioned: @novella

4 Likes

Tala Garzon

Tala was caught off guard when Candice pulled her into a hug. She caught the glimpse of her frown when she asked her what was wrong, which worried her about the girl. Something must’ve been really bothering her, and Tala cannot just let that pass, but Candice only shook her head as a response.

“Nothing to worry about right now—let’s talk about the more pressing matter of what you’re doing here,” Candice laughed and twirled Tala around, “Also, damn girl. You are killing it in that outfit.”

Tala laughed, though she was half-hearted about Candice’s mood. The girl was good at hiding her feelings, but it didn’t fool her for even a second—why would it, when concern lingered in her after seeing the frown in Candice’s face? Curiosity filled in her, eager to know what really happened to her friend.

As much as she wanted to, she felt like it would be better if she left it for another time. Maybe later, she thought and smiled, deciding that she should just have a good talk with her friend—it was a long time ever since she got to at least see her.

“The last time I saw you was on the set of that Fast and Furious movie your mother was directing. When did you get here? Not that I’m not ecstatic to see you, but… do your parents know? Last I heard you were doing private tutoring at home because your parents wouldn’t dare have you in a high school.” Tala was not prepared for Candice’s questions, and she could only laugh nervously as she scratched her face with one finger. “Well… about that… let’s just say I want to try things.” She then crossed her arms, regaining her composure back.

“And no, not really, I wasn’t.” Tala began, “They sent me to a public high school… really far away from here.”

@benitz786

4 Likes