Bridgerton Character Question Thread #1 - Madilnel

Alright everyone, here’s the place to ask any questions for @Madilnel’s Bridgerton characters!
Please, feel free to go crazy. This is the time to learn anything you want about the characters and their life.

Here’s just a few things to keep in mind.

• First of all, please keep anything that’s not PG-13 to a minimum. (This goes for both the person asking questions and the character answering them. In the character’s answer, feel free to even have them say something about being told to not give an answer that would be viewed as inappropriate)
  • Please ask questions if you want to have one of these threads for your character! The more active you are at asking questions, the higher the chance you’ll be selected to answer them
  • When answering questions please either use colored text, or have your character’s name with each response.
something like this

Character Name:
“Answer here.”

@TheBridgertonRP

9 Likes

Agustus

1. What type of ladies are you looking for?
  2. You have your eye on anyone yet?
  3. What are you not looking for in a girl
  4. what you think of the gays? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  5. 1 million or women’s rights?
  6. What are you scared of?
  7. What do you like to do to pass of time?
  8. Are you a dancer? like do you know how to dance?
  9. Spicy food vs non spicy food

Llyas;

1. Why did you never send back letters to harrison?
  2. most annoying person in your life?
  3. would you let corin date Athena if she was of age? What about harrison?
  4. do you ever think, ‘hmm maybe i should stop being a rake and settle?’
  5. Favorite thing about yourself.
  6. where would you like to travel too
  7. do you listen to music? if so whom of the fine musicians do you listen to.
  8. What is the name of the artist that paints thy potrait/
  9. how do you feel about being a duke? honestly such a big title
2 Likes

Augustas

1. What are your hobbies?
  2. How much do you and your family miss your sister?
  3. What is your favorite book?
  4. Mozart or Bach?
2 Likes

Ilyas:

1: What’s the longest you’ve been seeing the same girl?
2: Did you ever love one of the girls you have been with?
3: Would you say you want a love marriage?
4: How is your relationship with your parents?
5: And how about the relationship with your sister?
6: What’s your best childhood memory?
7: How has boarding school been, did you enjoy it or did you have a terrible time?
8: How do you feel about this season being your debut into society? Are you ready to handle the responsibility that comes with that? Nervous about it at all?
9: What is the first change you would like to do differently from your parents and change when you become the duke?
10: Do you care at all about the rank your future wife comes from? Being a future duke, there must be pressure on you to marry well.
11: A fun night hanging with your friends, or a cozy night alone with a glass of wine at the fireplace?

Augustus:

1: How do you feel about being the oldest Hatcherman son, and therefore future Vicount?
2: What has been holding you back from making your debut before this season?
3: How do your parents feel about you making your debut in society?
4: Who of your siblings do you feel closest to? Has that changed over the years?
5: Which place would you most like to travel to?
6: What are your favourite and least favourite weathers to work on the land?
7: Are you excited to inherit your family’s land and business one day? Or would you prefer to do something else with your life instead?
8: Who is the better horse rider would you say, you or Baylor?
9: How come you speak a native American language?
10: Do you also want to have a big close-knit family like the one you have been raised in?

2 Likes

I literally didn’t talk to anyone. I tried to distance myself from home as much as possible.

I mean my sister can be but that is pretty normal for siblings I suspect. And oddly enough, boys with blonde hair.

I feel I have no authority over her love life when mine is the way it is. Selfishly I would love for her to date Harrison or Corin just so my marriage we would become brothers.

I think a lot of things…

I love my curly hair. So do many others of the female gender. My jawline is also pretty nice, I’ve been told.

As far from home as I can be!

I do now and then but I don’t think I have a favorite. I like slower beats though.

My mother actually paints often and has her work around our home but she is close with William Edward West. He’s from America!

And I honestly don’t get a sh*t.

3 Likes

What am I looking for? Someone who is authentic and kind. They need to be able to have a bit of fun. If they aren’t able to joke around, well I couldn’t live life without laughing. Honesty! Not a fan of liars. I want a wholehearted honest girl… Oh and love the outdoors. Not much really though.

There are a few that put me at a loss for words when I am around them.

If they only want to sit inside and drink tea all day and gossip…not for me

A person can love whoever they want.

$1 million? Like money. I could care less about money, but I do have sisters and I think they deserve more.

Open water, for obvious reasons.

I spend a lot of my time outside. Riding horses, climbing things, and helping with the cattle, but I also like stories and reading or playing my guitar.

I am not a professional dancer by any means, but I do love to dance. My sisters and mother told me I need to know how to dance so I don’t make a fool of myself and step on someone’s foot when the time came.

Give me all the spice!!

3 Likes

I guess I dabble in everything. At this point, I think I have tried everything out! My favorite things always have one thing in common, being outside.

I think I can genuinely speak for all os us…we would give anything for her to be back

Walter Scott’s “The Lady of the Lake”. I love poetry.

Either as long as there aren’t flutes… Can’t stand them anymore

3 Likes

Both:
Do you have a favourite gemstone?
Do you know how to swim?

3 Likes

Ilyas:

• Least favorite childhood memory?
  • What’s your guilty pleasure?
  • Do you believe in true love?
  • What is one thing, that if you saw a lady do it, you’d be put off instantly?
  • Who is your best friend?

Auggie:

• If you could be any animal what would you be?
  • If you were stuck on an island, what three things are you bringing with you AND what person would you like to have with you?

BOTH:

• If you could be anyone else in the ton, who would you be and why?
  • What gift would you love to receive one day?
  • What qualities must a woman have to gain your attention? (Or a man)
1 Like

And who are this ladies?

what type of books do you like reading

1 Like

Ilyas:

1. what do you think of Lady donatella Bianchi ?
  2. lady joane claimond?
  3. Lady Belle fleur of france
  4. Gentleman bainbridge bratley?
  5. what gender ratio would you like for your kids? like one male one female two males one female
    6.what do you think of the homosexuals?
    7 do you believe any of your friends could be gay?
2 Likes

Maybe a few months.

I don’t think I have ever been in love, it has all been lust.

If it happens for me yes, but I am not very optimistic. My parents weren’t head over heels for one another in the beginning of their marriage and they are pretty happy now.

Ha! Good question…how about you try and figure it out and tell me because I’m not even sure.

Out of all my family, I am closet to her…She at least wrote while I was gone.

I don’t really have any that I remember…My sister will remind me of things now and then and I can picture it but almost like an out-of-body experience.

I loved it. I would be back there now still if it were up to me.

I think I have made it pretty clear I don’t want to be here.

Some of the ways business and the bank has been run, but goes back many generations.

I don’t care about many things, my parents on the other hand only want the best. High expectations only come from them.

Gahhh! A fun night with Harrison and Corin that ends with a glass of wine by the fireplace lets say!

1 Like

I am okay with it, my parents never put pressure on any of us to meet expectations so it really leaves me in a stress-free mood about it.

I was supposed to the year my sister passed, but it just hadn’t felt right until now.

It is all my mom and my older sister, Marcella, can talk about! I know if Elvina was here she would be right with them also.

I was closest to Elvina. We did so much together, even after she married she always made time for us. It is very weird without her but my brother Rene has been my partner in crime recently.

I would love to go to Siam (now Thailand) or the Cape Colony (now South Africa)

Summer is the best, as long as we aren’t in a drought but too much rain is a bad thing also. Winters are tough too…I suppose there are pros and cons of all the different seasons.

Well I love the family business and would love to continue but a break would be nice to do some traveling too. My dad doesn’t really know that though so shh.

I taught Bay all he knows, duh!

Well our family at this point is like a mutt. We are a mix of so many nationalities. We have roots and my grandparents are very proud of the mixing pot we are so they have taught all of us, except Joana, about our family history which includes some of the languages.

Of course I do!

1 Like

I don’t but my younger sister has a book about some.
A favorite what??

I do, but I haven’t in awhile…
Who the h*ll doesn’t?

2 Likes

Ilyas:

What makes that you loved boarding school so much?

As you struggled picking one, is it unfair to assume that you are generally not the most decisive?

2 Likes

As I mentioned earlier, guess you have a bad memory, I don’t remember too much.

Red wine. Dry only.

Absolutely not. This is life, not a fairytale.

I hate messiness. Honestly, even a strand out of place will turn me off.

Harrison from home and Corin from school.

1 Like

Oh, this is a fun one! I assume everyone would think I say a cow but honestly a squirrel.

1. a deck of cards
2. a book
3. sweet tea
Only one person? I can’t pick! How could I say I wouldn’t bring a family member but then that would be rude to only pick one…I suppose Bay

1 Like

Auggie

What kind of things do you guys get up together?

Do you feel like your dad won’t approve of you traveling before settling in the family company? Or why haven’t you told him yet?

My source claims it is the other way around, are you often found lying or twisting facts? :joy: Can all these girls in fact trust you to be honest with them?

1 Like

Proably Belle actually. She carries herself so well!
Why would I want to be anyone else?

I would be okay with anything! Maybe a new book, one I would never pick for myself too
1.I’m too picky, so how about just nothing 2. I don’t want to owe anyone anything so again nothing

I like someone who is just funny. Someone who can give and also take sarcasm.
I like tall girls who have a natural elegance

Just to start off; but I will have more questions later

for both:

Hi kiddos; I generally just want to know what you think about your fellow… ton members

1. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Queen Regina?
  2. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Ilyas/Augustus (each will rate the other)?
  3. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Belle?
  4. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Joane?
  5. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Albina?
  6. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Finch?
  7. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Dorothea?
  8. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Archie?
  9. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Margo?
  10. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Donatella?
  11. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Bainbridge?
  12. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Abigail?
  13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Nikhil?
  14. On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you rate Corin?
3 Likes