Bridgerton Character Question Thread #6 - novella

Alright everyone, here’s the place to ask any questions for @novella’s Bridgerton characters!
Please, feel free to go crazy. This is the time to learn anything you want about the characters and their life.

Here’s just a few things to keep in mind.

• First of all, please keep anything that’s not PG-13 to a minimum. (This goes for both the person asking questions and the character answering them. In the character’s answer, feel free to even have them say something about being told to not give an answer that would be viewed as inappropriate)
  • Please ask questions if you want to have one of these threads for your character! The more active you are at asking questions, the higher the chance you’ll be selected to answer them
  • When answering questions please either use colored text, or have your character’s name with each response.
something like this

Character Name:
“Answer here.”

@TheBridgertonRP

9 Likes

thoughts on Belle?

on harrison?

Any man caught your eyes?
Thought on Atlas?

favorite past time activity

2 Likes

Thoughts on Finch breaking Aurelia’s heart when she was 16?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

1. How do you feel about Atlas and Belle’s close friendship?

2. How did it feel to have your sister gone for a year?

3. Who are you closest to, Aurelia or Cassian?

4. How do you feel about marriage and having children?

5. After your first meeting with Augustus, how do you feel? Could he be the person you marry?

Did you want to be named the diamond of the season?

How did you feel after Adeline was picked?

1 Like

What are your thoughts on Louisa?
What is your favorite animal?

1 Like
  • Do you picture yourself getting married?
  • Does your family have staff? If yes, how many?
  • Do you picture yourself as a parent in later years?
  • Is your future spouse attending this year’s balls?
  • Do you want to please your family by doing as they wish for you or go against them and do your own thing?
1 Like

“I hold Belle in very high regard. We have much in common, and our beliefs align remarkably - I would consider her a good friend.”

“Harrison appears to be somewhat of a good person, although I’m not sure of what just occurred at the first ball regarding himself and my sister.”

“Potentially.”

“Atlas and I have been becoming better acquainted. I’m unsure of how it will all unfold, though I must admit, I am excited about it.”

“I adore writing, I aspire to become better as I grow.”

“Any foe of Aurelia is a foe of mine.”

“I have heard such grand things about a various number of places, and so I could not give a single answer - I just wish to travel, anywhere and everywhere.”

“I’m well acquainted with the pair of them, and I am glad that they have one another to offer mutual support in life.”

“Like I was missing a part of me for a year.”

“I could not possibly rank the pair, for I love them both in different ways, but equally as much.”

“It is not something I hold as my top priority, I wish to pursue those things in my own time, when it feels right.”

“Augustus is lovely. But I don’t know of him, I could not even fathom the idea of matrimony with him at this moment.”

“I cannot think of anything more dreadful than such achievement for me.”

“I’m certain she is most deserving of such honour.”

“I don’t believe I am acquainted with her.”

“I think I shall say a bird, such as a robin or sparrow.”

“Not anytime soon, I hope.”

“They have too many to count - though they are all most admirable.”

“The prospect of such things sounds rather daunting. Perhaps in a distant future, though not anytime soon.”

“I’m not sure, I don’t think with much aspiration in that field.”

“I would like to do my own thing.”

1 Like

if you had to pick a man for your sister to marry who would you pick?
pick 3 ladies you find fit for your brother, to be the duchess of (whatever dukedom your family is from)
What do you think about becoming a princess? do you want it

@novella

1 Like

“I do not wish to pick a suitor for Aurelia, the best choice for her is the one she makes for herself.”

“Once again, it is whomever Cassian finds fit to be the Duchess, it is not my decision to give an opinion on.”

“If the title was placed upon me I would honour it, though it is not something I aspire for.”

1 Like

So then I’m guessing you have thoughts on him courting her friend Azucena a few years later?

What draws you to a particular place?

Any particular reason why?

1 Like

If you were asked for the queen on who you believed to be best matches for Cassiana anf Aurelia who woulf you chose as an “idea”

the queen cannot ask them so do not say that. Its not like they would marry them either ways possibly so PICK

ok now the questions been asked let’s play a fine game of ranking. In this game you most and it a most rank the looks of the people i mentioned on a metric of 0-10, 0 being they are worst than ugly they look like they came crawling for hell and 10 being they are of eye catching beauty.

1. Viscount Augustus of Hatchermans
  2. Lord Ilyas of Keats
  3. Her high lady Belle of the Fleurs
  4. Earl Harrison of the Davis
  5. Lord Baylor
  6. Lady Albina
    7.Lady Joane of Claimond
  7. Lady Azucena of the Osunas
  8. Mr Nikhl Metha
    10.Lord Edmud of the Wycliff

11 Lady Maiseie of the rutherfonds
12. Lord Archibald?
13.Lady Margaret?
14. Corin Chang-Woo blackwood?
15.Lady Dorothea
16. Lady Donatella

18.Lord Finch
19.Lady Adeline
20. lord atlas
21. Lady Aurelia
22. Mr.Bruce
23. Future Duke Cassian
24. Prince Magnus
25. Lady Pheobe
26. Future Duke orpheus
27. Ms Abigail
louisa brantley
Lady Lilley
Mr. Bainbridge Brantley
priti
Emma

1 Like

“Very little thought, as I have only been merely acquainted with Azuecena.”

“Anywhere which brings a feeling of freedom, free of the limitations and pressures that where I am brings.”

“As someone who thinks very little of marriage, to be given a position that increases the chances of such an act would be most unappreciated.”

1 Like

“7”

“6”

“8”

“7”

“6”

“7”

“7”

“8”

“6”

“6”

“8”

“7”

“8”

“8”

“8”

“7”

“6”

“8”

“8”

“6”

“7”

“7”

“6”

“7”

“7”

“7”

“6”

“8”

“7”

@novella do you think you and atlas would make a good match

1 Like

“I suppose time will tell.”

@novella ANSWER THIS TOO

1 Like

“I would tell the Queen that I’m not sure, for I have not seen my sister in a year, and my brother nowadays only confers to me about who he thinks I would be best matched with. I have not recently been given any inclination about people they consider potential lifelong partners.”

1 Like

lets play a fun game of bed, execute or wed

this is how we play it, i give you three different optinions and you will put either of them into the category of ‘bed’ ‘execute’ or ‘wed’

Archibald, Ambrose, Bruce

Finch, Harrison, Magnus

Corin, Orpheus,Baylor

Edmund, Bainbridge, Augustus

Ilyas, Edgar, Nikhl

Atlas, Harrison, baylor

Augustus, Orpheus, Finch

Ambrose, Ilyas, Corin

Nikhl, Atlas, Harrison

@novella

1 Like