Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Do one

1 Like

typing with nails is hard

1 Like

I’ve got a couple things I have to do for work. but I’ll do one today at some point. going to try to go ahead and get fully caught up on all of my writing today :joy: I still have another misc thread for corin I’ve been putting off too. so maybe I’ll just get everything done

1 Like

What happened to the forums? It’s all looks so new and exciting!

2 Likes

update

2 Likes

That would be this new feature everyone was able to vote on.
Kate closed it up and I’m just working on changing it now.

3 Likes

On mobile I’m not yet seeing any changes

2 Likes

I love it!

also it’s coffee day so go get your free coffee besties

3 Likes

yall were acc so dead today

1 Like

the weight of carrying the chat is crushing fr

2 Likes

ITS SICK

like where are yall :sob:

1 Like

i should probably finish the demigod thing

1 Like

I’ve been busy and exhausted

Well I was writing a misc post and then I chose to rewrite my episodes story … I keep rewriting the whole story and I hate it already

1 Like

Been busy today! Nails done, ring cleaned, and did our first craft for the wedding

6 Likes

Oh yeah, @Kristi you read that misc post, what do you think?

1 Like

Emma: I see her as child of Athena or a hunter of artemis, She has huge athena child energy ig

Ambrose: Aaah the man who stole the prince shoes, I see him as being the son of Aphrodite, he just seems like he would be able to pull a lot of shxt that children of aphrodite do, a terrible flirt and Ambrose-ish like yes this is aphrodite’s son

Edgar: perhaps a child of athena, as he is described as very intelligent and 'calm;

Pheobe: Demeter or Athena- and damn it seems that Athena and apollo have wy to many kids, they need to lay off on the kids

Bridget: Apollo because of her musical talent like being blind and finding ‘love’ in music literally screams Apollo child energy.

Bainbridge: Apollo

Abigail: Athena like obviously

Louisa: Def a hunteress of Artemis like she gives Artemis ‘adopted immoral daughter’ vibes HARD like HARD

Nikhl: His vanity was def inherited from his father Apollo, his kinda sunshine boy aura he has too is so apollo. Hes probably top 3 favorite child of Apollo

Priti: Aphrodite possibility, Aphrodite claimed her as soon as she was born, was raised by her till she was 13 and left with her parents at that age.

Corin:: Hades child hands down, the trauama of having your entire family being killed, being so introverted as a result, keeping to himself not smiling, the sadness i associate with him is so HADES CHILD like this is a hades child, a child of a big three you could sat.

Bruce Hermes like he is a detective and never rests this is peak Hermes energy

5 Likes

ok im done

1 Like

i think its good

1 Like