Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I’m not regreting it, I’m a slow reader so I figured reading more would do me no harm

Do we want more biased opinions?

3 Likes

Never have enough of those, but I know how hard it is to make one of those, so it’s really up to you if you want it, but let it be known it will always be appreciated wether you decide to do it or not … (or is the propper spelling whether? Reading Kate’s posts makes me very aware of my poor grammar)

2 Likes

I need y’alls username! :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

whether* :joy:

sorry I’m a nerd

but my grammar def isn’t perfect in my posts. I intentionally make grammar errors. run ons to convey prolonged thoughts, incomplete sentences to give sharpness to the words, etc etc

so don’t stress grammar LMAO it’s so unimportant. as long as you convey your thoughts properly

1 Like

That’s soo funny lol

Nah, I don’t believe for one second that Corin is more handsome in any way than Orpheous. The only thing I believe he has is mysteriousness which attracts girls

A propper reaction to seeing Harrison

Aww he courted her already?

Oh so sweet

did they sleep together already or was it his dream or imagination?

Why do I not care but I hate Ilyas and Harrison for probably doing the same thing?

Oh wow I love this!!!, I know it’s not yours but this way of putting it is amazing!!

Wait? Where is the response to this? Was this taken to the misc thread or did you just never follow up on it? Don’t tell me you didn’t respond I’m soo invested now! Because literally your next post is with Albina and I’m like … “NO THERE’S SOMETHING MISSING HEREEEEE!”

2 Likes

Remind me to give you my insta username when i get home

2 Likes

We had to move on to that dance, so Albi stole Orpheus from Azu without realising they were sort of interacting :joy:

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas what biased opinions I could do?

2 Likes

How you think they reacted to the worst thing that ever happened to them before the RP started

1 Like

Ooh, that’s an interesting idea :thinking:

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!

and under rated sassy slay :clap:t3::joy: I was hoping someone would react to it. I think it’s so funny

indeed he did :relieved:

they’ve already known each other lol

bc Orpheus is differentttttt

:joy::joy::joy: ALBINA YANKED HIM AWAY!!! to escape Ilyas lmaoooo

so yes their conversation is unfinished

1 Like

I feel that’s so depending on what the worst thing that happened to them is though, so not sure if I can work with that without knowing that for all the characters :thinking:

1 Like

You know I was mad at first, but then you said she was escaping Ilyas and now I get it and think there’s nothing to forgive becuase she did nothing wrong

2 Likes

How about your opinion of who their favorite person who isn’t their family member is at the ball

1 Like

She needed a familiar face to distract her from what happened with Ilyas, cause my boy Ilyas, well Albi called him out for something

1 Like

Who i would trust with my drink

Holding a baby- how they would do it

How they will be as husbands/wives

2 Likes

What? I need to read your posts too and that’s 27 days worth of posts I can’t do that omg …

2 Likes

I love how detailed some of these plot lines already have been

4 Likes

Or or … What they would do if a girl handed them a drink to watch while she dances

2 Likes