Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Awesome!

Good, good. Cause I feel these family relationships are also quite interesting to explore honestly!

2 Likes

Auggie is coming!!!

2 Likes

Fine with me because same

2 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

Let’s catch up on the MISC thread since nobody is doing it

Belle’s sister Josephine is attempting to get some advice from Belle, and fails spectacularly

Harrison is smoking and chatting at Oxford, talking about a girl he plans to kiss lol

I agree with her lol

How old is his younger brother? Becuase it might be cute or it might be odd based on his age

Ah I see, so he is young enough

These white boys really came into the kitchen and destroyed the whole breakfast

Little does he know

Ohh who is it?

ohhh, might these feelings come back?

why?

Good to know both Belle and Abigail had crushes at 13

Ohhh juicy … How traumatizing was it?

good question Thomas

… Wait is this the brother who is currently engaged to my Abigail’s cousin?

2 Likes

Oh thank god no, that’s Louis!

Hey since we didn’t do the dance between Abigail and Archibald, maybe we can quickly misc it out?

Did Albina tell Bainbridge about her connection or something to make him dislike her?

He certainly would, yes.

2 Likes

Add it to the list then lol

2 Likes

Okay, then he’s more than welcome to call on her :eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll have him do that.

2 Likes

Curious to explore them a bit further! And have to think a bit how Albi would reply to him, but I’m sure it’ll be an interesting calling!

2 Likes

I’m very much looking forward to it. I’ll get to it in a bit.

1 Like

I need some song choice advice … Ouija in that video I’m making I’m already at a loss for music … Like it’s currently 3 minutes long and I’m thinking there will be 4 different pieces of music there lol

1 Like

If you’re wanting classical music, I’m unfortunately not the one to help.

1 Like

It makes me happy when people say my food choices sound good. We’re ordering pizza, and my mom just said my pizza order sounded good.

1 Like

You really are not giving me much to work with, but luckily I know just the right thing to make this interesting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oohh. Intrigued. Also, sorry.

1 Like