Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I wouldn’t know I once made a episode game for FCs but it died

Not sure which section it would be in tho

1 Like

I could be imagining it!!

1 Like

If there isn’t, it’s not a bad idea

1 Like

If there isn’t one, or if there was one but it’s closed maybe we should make a new one or the first one

Found it

Faceclaim help thread

1 Like

Thanks for confirming I’m not crazy

1 Like

:joy:

No worries

1 Like

Well non-crazy colored hair is easy to find. But the makeup isn’t necessarily a priority. So I’d just say stay away from fcs where in every picture they have crazy hair/makeup or facial piercings. (Facial piercings and non-natural hair colors are probably the only things I would actually pay attention to avoiding in picking your fcs. Unless there was some reasonable explanation for the character having that.) Any more effort you want to go into, is purely for yourself, like if you specifically wanted to find outfits with their fc, etc.

Anyway, in most cases, myself and Beni will be the ones picking the actual images used so we’ll filter through for what works.

5 Likes

I trust you both !!

3 Likes

I didn’t mean that

I meant makeup like this

Really? Becuase I specified which pictures to pick for my male character

1 Like

I knew that was what you meant.

That doesn’t mean every single image of those people would have makeup in that way.

And even then, if each image did include bold makeup, a judgement would be made on a case by case basis of if it was within reason.

3 Likes

I did not say all, I said most cases.

However, even in the case of your male, we are still going to be selecting the exact images used. (Aka, we aren’t just using an image linked by you)
As we haven’t gotten into looking at the images to put into the slides for your character yet, I haven’t seen what the options are (personally, at this time I honestly have no idea what your male looks like, cause I haven’t searched for his fc to find high quality images yet) but we’ll see what we can do to fit your request of where the images of him are from.

2 Likes

That’s fine, I didn’t link an image, I said a name of a celebrity but I specified that it should be from an exact movie becasue that celeb looked very different in that role than he usually does, that’s why I said it.

Yes, I understand that, as that’s what we requested in the signup form.

Which we will do our best to work with.

I just can’t give any specific confirmation on how it goes without having searched for images of his fc. (My priority is making sure the images are high quality and sometimes finding images of an actor in certain movies, particularly if it’s not the most recent, make it difficult to find high quality images. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

This reminds me I’ll need to find a different female FC for my female character because it’s just like this and I’m starting to doubt it

finding women fcs are way too easy and then men…

2 Likes

Really? It’s completely different for me

Agreed