Faceclaim help thread

Hey @RPers, I’m just wondering who here struggles to find the the perfect FaceClaim for an RP or SG they’re joining (or adding more characters to). If so, then why not ask for some help here. Just share what you are looking for or what character information you already have and someone is bound to help you look. (wink)

OR if you have excess FaceClaims, just share them below for anyone to use if they want.

What's a FaceClaim?

Here’s a guide to what they are.

Here’s a guide to how to find that

So feel to either ask for help or share extra FaceClaims below. (wink)

13 Likes

I hate finding male faceclaims this is incredible :star_struck:

1 Like

HEHEHE! Woohoo! Make sure you watch the thread then, that way you’ll remember it. (wink)

1 Like

I have some I haven’t used.

1 Like

Finally a place I can dump some of the many random fcs I’ve found over time! I’m sure someone will find uses for them, or let them be some inspiration.

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe I’ll take a fc back if I decide too, but for now, their fair game.

1 Like

I’ve used some of these, and some of them aren’t the greatest, but feel free to use them as an fc or as inspiration!

Random Selection of Female FCs 1

3 Likes

Oooohhhh! Thank you!

4 Likes

I have some fcs in my board

2 Likes

Same as I said before, I’ve used some, and some aren’t the greatest, but feel free to use, or use for inspiration!

Random Selection of Male FCs 1

5 Likes

Although I’m not an RPer, I thought I could help :sparkles:

Female FCs

Male FCs

6 Likes

5 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

What I usually do, is make the character first. Then you will always have this image you will have in your head. Then start looking for small things like “blind playful male” I often also add ‘portrait’ or ‘photography’ because it often gives the right framed images

2 Likes

I do the opposite, lmao. I first find a name and FC for that character and then start writing the bio and stuff…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m usually the same, though I do usually have an small idea for the character first.

2 Likes

you could call it the Hollywood technique.
though they are even worse and don’t hire anyone that doesn’t look like the same dolls they already have.

2 Likes

I have a few on Pinterest I put into “Faceclaims I love” or something like this, but most of them remain unused so I’ll send them right here

this is that paige, most of them are male FCs

3 Likes

Sorry to show you my stalker-ness. (sly smile) But just wanted to tell you about this thread.

2 Likes