Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

nah whistledown always brings people back

1 Like

but also pls go ask me questions I’m literally so excited

2 Likes

When the whistle down posts are made for your characters, I’m sure it will bring attention back to yours.

1 Like

I don’t know about that, especially as a few more days will pass before they will be out, it just feels a little weird, maybe also because I don’t think what I wrote down in the sign ups would make for an entertaining and interesting whistledown posts that raises questions…

1 Like

If all else fails, I will ask your characters a bunch more questions. And Beni may be able come up with something to spark extra interest in the wistledown posts if needed.

And maybe as I finish Maisie (I’m hoping tonight she’ll be done other than secrets) it can help add more questions for Baylor at least.

2 Likes

info for Corin if you need it

(indiv slides ^)

(slide 84 in FC’s…I think the info is updated but his indv slides should have the same info)

he’s also got one post up on misc threads. should have a couple more up in the next few days too. I think that’s everything.
also he’s got info in the gen slides in like every location I think :joy: I try to keep him pretty updated so feel free to pull from anything

3 Likes

I’m know this is asking the RP owners and not everyone, however, I feel a little defensive on their behalf. Particularly 'cause of then amount of work both Beni and Brooke have taken on for this RP on top of their extremely busty lives and studies.

It’s just that those slides are anonymous and anyone can work on them. So the fact that Beni or Brooke moved a couple of full ones while leaving plenty of others makes sense. Especially when they’ve linked the archives and suggested that anyone can move them back.
I just feel like their hard work is being attacked when they don’t know who has posted/written what, so you claiming you want to be asked is a little unfair. It seems like you are owning all the work and info on those slides, when I’m pretty sure everyone with characters has contributed. Let’s not discredit those RPers too by suggesting that you need to be asked 'cause you’ve done all the hard work.
Couldn’t we just move it if we wanted it back on the slides?

4 Likes

I may or may not have language-nerded out on the questions thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@DandelionKate - do we have a planning pm or not yet?

I don’t think so actually! I’m so down to plan though if you have ideas!

2 Likes

For sure!

I’ll PM you!!

1 Like

also @Littlefeets do I need to put a name or color on my responses? :joy: since it’s just him? can I just respond? I mean I can try to figure out the colors again if you guys prefer fun colors on it but

2 Likes

this maybeee

1 Like

just green :joy:

1 Like

I’ll use that brb

1 Like

I’d prefer you keep the colors personally. It doesn’t need it be the one you use in posts - but I do want people to use colors in this RP or try since it makes it more coherent and easier to read/skim

@Littlefeets if you disagree with me feel free.

3 Likes

Just for your information, my name was on top of each of the specific slides with sims as I did make all of them. Sure, others contributed by it being their characters, but I am the one who made all of the sims. I think it is only fair I at least get taken into consideration when something like that is decided. If I would be a RP owner, I would surely do that if I noticed someone put a significant amount of time and effort into a slide and I want to move it or something like that…

1 Like

Is it entirely necessary? No, as long as you make sure his response is in “quotes” to differentiate his response from anything you add as yourself.

Personally, I encourage including his name and making it a color. But that’s more my personal preference. So do whatever helps you embody the character better.

2 Likes

let me know how you feel about the green :joy:

1 Like

Yes, this especially.

1 Like