Y’all too too much

2 Likes

I think it works!

1 Like

I was honestly so proud of how I worded that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s perfect for him!

1 Like

That may be the case for those particular slides, although, coming here with a sort of accusatory post when they were only tidying up is a little unfair. When they’ve said what they’re doing and that anyone can move them back again, perhaps the best course of action was to move it back and the privately suggest to them in a PM that you weren’t finished. Maybe ask them not to move those slides for a certain period of time.

2 Likes

I will add that for the question threads, particularly when there’s more than one character answering the same question, it helps me when the response includes the characters name even with the text color. Just to remind me which text color is which character.

1 Like

No same!!! It’s great

1 Like

All of the writing is good!! Mine definitely did not match

1 Like

No one really gave me great reasons to spend my money on concert tickets and take work off and make sub plans so I guess that means I’m not going lol

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I do not wanna argue this and defend myself any further, not after the day I had today. So this is the last I will say about it. Sure I could have handled the way I went about it better, not denying that, but I still stand behind the point I made.

Thank you :pleading_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Apologies, I’ve been a little preoccupied for the past little while.

I’d like to just say that I really appreciate your comment @CrazyCaliope . I didn’t note this before; but honestly I don’t know what slides people have been “dedicating a lot of time to” because as you’ve noted keenly, both Brooke and I are busy individuals who are not actively following along with this thread/or those slides all the time. All I saw was yet another slide that wasn’t being used at the current moment. That being said, I admit that I should have asked preemptively and I will do so moving forward as I’ve noted before.

So thank you. In the future; I agree with with your comment - please PM us with issues instead of noting it on the general thread as it derails the light/fun conversations that I hope continues to go on in this thread. And I do not just mean with the current issues, but also previous notes/comments that I’ve noted in the past.

3 Likes

Good to know (wink)
Just want to assure you two get the appreciation and acknowledgement that you both so deserve for the amount of work you do. Don’t want you taken for granted. (Love and hugs)

4 Likes

Reminders:

Reminder 1:

If you want your own questions thread; activity on this thread is important! This (plus if you’ve submitted AT LEAST one character) is what we use to determine who will be put in the drawing for the next thread.

Thank you @TheBridgertonRP

Reminder 2:

This thread will remain open until I get the time to write up a Wistledown post for both characters, and after that, it will remain open for 2 additional days. That means you are free to ask more questions (though Kate’s thread will be what we use to determine who will be picked next). BUT do not ask any additional questions to Madi and Kristi’s characters as those threads are now CLOSED to additional questions.

Reminder 3

The RP will start during the FIRST WEEK of September (exact date TBD). That means there is a little under 2 weeks to submit characters. If you won’t be able to make the start deadline, that’s okay (with valid reason). Please let us know (DM BOTH ME and BROOKE) and if you’ve submitted but you won’t be active please let us know as well.

Here’s the list of those who still need to submit (let me know if I missed someone who’s already submitted)

8 Likes

Almost done with female.

4 Likes

Thank you for the two week reminder. (Wink)
I am currently in the process of chatting in PMs to sort out my girl’s family. Hehe
I even found her FC yesterday while I was waiting. See, see, I do. I not procrastinating, I promise.

6 Likes

I’ll have to send you guys an updated version of the entire family, since Ouija’s girl is now in this family

2 Likes