Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

It’s a whole thing.

1 Like

I on the other hand have not touched my boy or girl and won’t be doing so for a while :joy:

So I make no promises about procrastinating myself

5 Likes

yessss pls ask me all the questionssss :face_holding_back_tears: I love talking like a little fancy dude

5 Likes

also I was giggling while writing this. I’ve been waiting to publicly hate on belle :joy:

5 Likes

I need to plan with your boy before I ask questions :sob:

4 Likes

That’s okay. Do what you can. As together you guys have plenty of characters to stat with

3 Likes

factssss start thinking!! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Both threads!! Keep them both going strong

1 Like

Yasss

Writing the female as we speak.

Working on the guy with someone else.

Anyone got any ideas for why Lilley is no longer betrothed?

5 Likes

Hey RainyDay, did you find a FC with a name yet? Did my suggestions help maybe? I’m sorry I tried and tried yesterday and couldn’t find a name of that FC for the life of me

1 Like
  1. He died
  2. He left her for someone else after having an affair and getting the other girl pregnant
  3. He or she or both fell out of love
6 Likes

Just general ideas

2 Likes

Hello~

5 Likes

Hi!

3 Likes
  1. She made him up
  2. She was bethrothed to him as a secret (He hasn’t asked his nor her parents and only asked her and they told nobody because they wanted to elope) and the parents got wind and stopped it
  3. He was caught in an awkwards position with another girl and was forced to marry her
  4. He lost his money and the parents forbade her from marrying a man who has nothing to offer her
  5. He discovered his sexuality and went to live somewhere else with his lover
  6. He was equally passionate about his work and her, but when he got a lifetime chance to go on an expedition, or work that same work somewhere else, new and exciting he picked his work.
  7. He moved to America to try his luck there
  8. His parents bought land in another country withouth knowing he got bethroted and forced him to move with them, while her parents didn’t want her to move away with him and have a rushed wedding
  9. He’s in the army and he was missing in action. When he was found he proclaimed he married somebody else he met while missing to survive.
  10. He impregnated another girl and marrying somebody with a bastard child is not her parents’ idea of a good son in law.
  11. He only asked her becuase he thought he got her pregnant, but it turned out the girl he slep with wasn’t even her as he was drunk and it was dark and as soon as he realized there was nothing keeping them together he ended things

He was murdered or committed a crime so she broke it off.

3 Likes

Ok, uh…who have I planned secrets with? I know I have a secret with @Kristi.

3 Likes
  1. He died
2 Likes

Boy oh boy, does that give me ideas. Hahaha

5 Likes

Somebody already suggested that

2 Likes