Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

@LunaticLeviTheSecond, I really have to get used to your pfp change :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hello, I had sent some new pics for Atlas a couple days ago tooā€¦ can you please switch them as well when you have time? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have not

Same.

He needs to go haunt that 40 year old he was dating

1 Like

HOW DO U EVEN COME UP W THIS MUCH
I get writers blocked way too easily :sob:

5 Likes

Iā€™m also watching it!!

I havenā€™t finished season 2 yet but I agree, itā€™s such a wholesome series

1 Like

Fr

1 Like

yeah Iā€™ve kind of given up on it too :joy: outside of them speaking I think Iā€™m just going to keep writing normally. itā€™s so much work to sit there and think of stuff

4 Likes

You guys do regency talk? I just make it sound old fashioned lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m not crying youā€™re crying

1 Like

Yeah, my brain couldnā€™t handle writing full regency style posts :persevere:

3 Likes

I think for their actual interactions we should all try writing regency style tbh

2 Likes

Wait, none of my interactions up to now were like this lol ā€¦ Can you check the posts Iā€™ve made and see if their conversations sound historical enough?

1 Like

I mean, itā€™s not at all close to how people would interact and talk in the regency era if Iā€™m completely honest. That said tho, I donā€™t think itā€™s written in a way that it would be a problem!

2 Likes

Anyone want to do a Misc with Louisa? Itā€™ll be quite a while before I respondŁ« though. Tomorrow at the latest.

1 Like

maybe belle and her friendship?

1 Like

I like that. Iā€™m on my phoneŁ« so I wonā€™t respondŁ« but go ahead.

1 Like

I prefer the non-historical writing style :joy: trying to process what the words mean while reading takes too long. my last misc post with Corin is probably how Iā€™m going to keep writing from here on out

3 Likes

Just quoting this from the rules @LunaticLeviTheSecond and @DandelionKate

4 Likes