Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Bridgerton is just a slightly less formal regency talk, to make it work for the show

2 Likes

I figured out what it was ā€¦ Itā€™s that in Bridgerton they definitely sounded more Victorian than Regency

1 Like

My friends have decided weā€™ll drive back at 6AM this Friday and I am kinda mad honestly. I really donā€™t see the point in driving back so earlyā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s not really true honestly

3 Likes

Iā€™m also irritaded but it has nothing to do with anything

1 Like

Itā€™s a few days before my aunt Irma visits and itā€™s like everyday I get up thereā€™s a dopamine level and an anger level and irritation level ā€¦ The dopamine level is the only thing that keeps going down while the rest keep going up and by now Iā€™m irritaded, angry and bored as hell

Isnā€™t it though? Even the name Whistledown is certainly more Victorian than Regency

Wife him up!

4 Likes

heā€™s a ~ chef ~ :man_cook:t2:

2 Likes

Yā€™all where is the pizazz!!! Where is the life?ā€™b

6 Likes

Hello.

2 Likes

Heyo!

2 Likes

Samantha Cormier. (wink)

3 Likes

Yes. Love it. ā€¦ Though is something that could be a discussed in our TV/film section? (thinking) (pleading face)

2 Likes

hi!

2 Likes

:smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

I was really frustrated with my friends, but I kinda forced myself to get over it and enjoy the moments together. It ended up being a good evening, a little sad as I was hoping to write more but my brain just feels dead nowā€¦

1 Like

HeyŁ« have you written for Belle? I finished what I was doing faster than expexted.

1 Like

not yet im coming

1 Like